Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
So I am not certain if this is actually a bug but when ever you try message people on the forums via conversation it'll say "you must wait 40 seconds before replying"
And it can get very annoying sometimes having to wait for the timer to go up, and I know it's ment for messages to prevent message spamming but I don't think it's ment for conversations and if it is thats cool I can wait take your time,
Thanks for reading =D

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It's not a bug.
Nevertheless, I'd like to see this but you can also try to contact him on for example on Discord.
But it'd be nice if they could add this since you're not receiving messages by saying something in a conversation.

Reactions: KitKatkels17
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom