Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 22, 2017
Markmillo, Puj_, and Ike_n_ike are constantly joining my games and targeting my team for no reason. This is technically griefing because they are there for sole purpose of targeting over multiple games and ruining game.

They are doing it IN MY STREAM and its ANNOYING.

Also suspected of using clients that have hacks.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
You can always report them,you can report them for trolling you I guess.But if they are in the same game as you just leave and go to another lobby,they are also probably doing this to ruin your stream.

Jul 22, 2017
You can always report them,you can report them for trolling you I guess.But if they are in the same game as you just leave and go to another lobby,they are also probably doing this to ruin your stream.
They just follow us. even if we leave midgame they follow

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
If you have video that shows them using hacked clients you can report them. You should also see if you can put your stream on a delay so people can't do that.

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Well ah, first off, including what game you are playing and what team they are/were on would be a big help. Like people have said, you can just report them, but they aren't griefing you. Reporting 'em for harassment is easy too, just go onto the website, make a report and upload a screenshot or two. Hope these guys quit annoying you in the future too.

Joeyfoxo

Jul 24, 2017
You can report them but for trolling but not griefing because griefing is destroying things.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom