Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

neviin

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
The moment I walk into the Conjurer boss area I instantly disconnect. I'm playing on PS4. Please help!

neviin

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
The moment I walk into the Conjurer boss area I instantly disconnect. I'm playing on PS4. Please help!
I also played on Xbox One with very low render distance and it crashed half way through

Polypodiozoa

Jul 2, 2021
Colombia
It happens to me too, not midfight but at the start of the fight, its very strange and it happens everytime that i try to fight the boss.

Havent got the void wand just for that error.

neviin

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
if this happens only in CB, then
record a video and report it as a BUG.
if this happens in other Featured Servers too, then you can report it at https://bugs.mojang.com
It's only a bug that happens in
It happens to me too, not midfight but at the start of the fight, its very strange and it happens everytime that i try to fight the boss.

Havent got the void wand just for that error.
yup, i was chatting on the unofficial magic and mayhem discord server and tons of other people were having the same problem as us

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It happened the first four times I fought it. Hopefully they can do something to fix it. For right now, I would either just keep trying to fight it and maybe you will get a good round, or report the problem here so that the staff team can review it.

Reactions: ImRobonaut

neviin

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
It happened the first four times I fought it. Hopefully they can do something to fix it. For right now, I would either just keep trying to fight it and maybe you will get a good round, or report the problem here so that the staff team can review it.
Ok, thanks. I've tried multiple times and the most I've ever got to is about 1 quarter in by spamming whirlpool. I filled out a bug report too. Thanks for helping!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom