Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

elARDnoob

Well-Known Member
Jan 6, 2015
39
4
84
25
Minecraft username: elARD
Email: ardecug@gmail.com
Today I open minecraft go to multiplayer and BOOM 10,000 players Im so Proud :D I remember when the server was kind of new, when the map Glass (A map that was removed from skywars) was still alive :D

So I just want to Thanks for this server and that Im really proud of all the staff working :D
What are you guys planning to celebrate? :D
There are some rumors that you guys are going to give free ranks! :D:D
Congrats!
Minecraft username: elARD
Email: ardecug@gmail.com
 

Parvati12

Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
1,313
700
188
Please make something like this as you status :D
And yeah, congrats ccg.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom