Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Competitive Teams
Hello! My name is Luzario_, and today, I have a new suggestion. Please leave feedback in the comments and tell me any flaws :D.

I came up with this idea when I was talking about tournaments, but then I wondered if we could make our own pvp teams, and why not make it competitive? Most servers are 1.8 based, and why not be the first competitive 1.9 server (Don't quote me on that)?

So how it works is simple. The game will be in the pvp lobby. You can create a team of 5 people (or 3, I'm not sure), you name your team and make sure everyone is online, if that is done you will be able to enter into mini tournaments or regular 5v5 battles! There could be a leaderboard but it might take up too much space in the pvp lobby.

You can always disband the team or leave at any moment in the lobby.

The tournaments will be bracket play. Where 4 teams will enter and 1 team will win. So basically, when you enter a tournament you'll be in a lobby with 3 other teams, after everyone is in the lobby you will battle a random team out of the other 3, and if you win you will proceed to the next round, and so on. The regular matches will be simple, you can randomly pick a opponent or party a team then you will spawn in an arena and you will fight as usually.

A few extra things: In the lobby, you will have a tag beside your name with your team name on it (or initials). The teams will only be in the pvp lobby for the team game mode. As I said above it might take up too much space for a leaderboard but you could replace one :L

Thats all! Anything you want to add comment it etc.

~Luzario

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I like the idea, but I doubt a tournament with 4 teams of 5 would start very often. For now, I'd be happy if they implemented solo mini-tournaments and regular team fights. In those fights the number of players should be variable so a team of 3 could go against a team of 5. That could be just for challenged duels, if you're the party leader and challenge someone/get challenged, your whole party gets tp'd to the map.

I just had another idea, but I am really not sure if this would work. Slightly offtopic, sorry for that.
What if there was a ranked gamemode that you could enter solo or in a team. Each player has their own score that goes up on a win/kill and down on a death. If you enter as a team, all your scores will be combined with some formula that somehow has to be balanced (best would be through some automatically determined dynamic factor to keep matches as fair as possible). That way, many noobs would get matched against a single tryhard making the game interesting for moth sides. Groups of good players would only get matched with other groups of good players.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
What if there was a ranked gamemode that you could enter solo or in a team. Each player has their own score that goes up on a win/kill and down on a death. If you enter as a team, all your scores will be combined with some formula that somehow has to be balanced (best would be through some automatically determined dynamic factor to keep matches as fair as possible). That way, many noobs would get matched against a single tryhard making the game interesting for moth sides. Groups of good players would only get matched with other groups of good players.
That would be good, I think a competitive mode (solo or teams) will be fun.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
This is cool but make it so even if you hole team is not online you can still fight?
Maybe you can have team fights, in a party. Just make a party any amount of players (2-5). Click on the mannequin, name your team. And you can challenge another party or fight a random party!

Reactions: Passer
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom