Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should happen with these parkour maps?

• [Prison] Leave it as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I may end up posting more as I go, but so far, here's the problems I have with the map(s) so far:
upload_2018-4-27_12-24-27.png

why why WHYYYY must this be at the very end. And why does it have to be an insta-reset back to your checkpoint when you fall down?!
I understand it's supposed to be challenging and all, but things like this is just not enjoyable for anyone. Especially if it's the last portion.
upload_2018-4-27_12-25-40.png

The jump after the checkpoint is smoothly doable with momentum, but if you get taken back to the checkpoint, the first jump is a massive pain to do since you've got little to no momentum.
The best way to make this bearable imo is to just raise the platform with the checkpoint up by one block. Forcing a 3-long 1-up jump right when you spawn like that is not very fun to do.
Again, I know it's supposed to be challenging, but again, this isn't fun.

I don't think it's too early to make this, is it?

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
why why WHYYYY must this be at the very end. And why does it have to be an insta-reset back to your checkpoint when you fall down?!
Had no idea it would reset you, I've done block things and hopefully that will fix it.

Also made Prison easier due to this.
The jump after the checkpoint is smoothly doable with momentum, but if you get taken back to the checkpoint, the first jump is a massive pain to do since you've got little to no momentum.
The jump is now closer and I added another one.

Been trying to fix issues with comp parkour making them easier straight after initial release. So if you find anymore, let me know.
Locking now as changes will be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom