Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ge0man1177

Jul 23, 2020
I think that competitive modes for survival games, skywars, etc. would be a nice idea, it would give more motivation to play your pvp games other than to have a blast with friends or by your self.

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
It could be nice to see. However, there is typically a lot of hackers on bedrock. Having a competitive mode could possibly lead to hackers being more prevalent in that game mode due to it being competitive.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The gamodes that you mentioned ARE already competitive, simply because their main idea is ,,Kill to win".
How a gamode that's competitive has to receive an update, where it receives a competitive gamode?

Reactions: Pineapple

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Since this is marked bedrock I disagree, bedrock has way too many hackers to consider anything ranked. I’d say once the anticheat improves then yes but as of now no. (Could you also add a poll?)

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Don't think so, sure there is a number of leaderboard players that would probably love to see a ranked mode. But you gotta keep in mind a majority of these players are just casual console/mobile players, making a ranked mode wouldn't be very fitting to the overall goal of the bedrock server.

Reactions: Pineapple

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
It would be unfair cuz then pc and Xbox would always win especially survival games cuz pvp is harder on mobile

Reactions: zSeann

Ge0man1177

Jul 23, 2020
The gamodes that you mentioned ARE already competitive, simply because their main idea is ,,Kill to win".
How a gamode that's competitive has to receive an update, where it receives a competitive gamode?
wouldn't it be nice to see how far you progressed rather than "oh another win"

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Don't think so, sure there is a number of leaderboard players that would probably love to see a ranked mode. But you gotta keep in mind a majority of these players are just casual console/mobile players, making a ranked mode wouldn't be very fitting to the overall goal of the bedrock server.
Think of it like this, most casuals want to play games to have fun, and there are competitive players that ruin that. A ranked gamemode would add things like maybe Elo or something and when you play Casual games you don’t gain any elo. I think it’s definitely a good idea, I’m not sure why people aren’t on board

Reactions: RatedManMp46

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
It would be unfair cuz then pc and Xbox would always win especially survival games cuz pvp is harder on mobile
I think it’s unfair to think like this, everything about mobile is unfair, PC and XBOX will always have advantages to Mobile, so it’s unfair to say that things shouldn’t be added just cause mobile has it harder. It ruins the fun for other players that invested their money into getting a more expensive console or pc just to be told that things are getting held back because of mobile players

Reactions: zSeann

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
Think of it like this, most casuals want to play games to have fun, and there are competitive players that ruin that. A ranked gamemode would add things like maybe Elo or something and when you play Casual games you don’t gain any elo. I think it’s definitely a good idea, I’m not sure why people aren’t on board

I'm also one of those competitive players sorry if I screw it up but I'm from java and the competitive doesn't take away from me and since there are many people in bedrock bedrock became my new home :(

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
I'm also one of those competitive players sorry if I screw it up but I'm from java and the competitive doesn't take away from me and since there are many people in bedrock bedrock became my new home :(
I’m also a competitive player, I love being able to sweat fast games, but since so many casuals have no clue what they are doing, I get hackusated a lot but if there is a competitive gamemode, that’s less likely

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
I think it’s unfair to think like this, everything about mobile is unfair, PC and XBOX will always have advantages to Mobile, so it’s unfair to say that things shouldn’t be added just cause mobile has it harder. It ruins the fun for other players that invested their money into getting a more expensive console or pc just to be told that things are getting held back because of mobile players
It is unfair...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom