• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Im sure a lot of us would like to see community maps come back.I dont really know the reason why they got removed.But now let me give a reason why this would be a good addition,our player base is growing and there could be a lot of skilled builders out there and why not let them have a chance to get their maps added to one of the games we have.I dont see how letting people submit maps could hurt the server.Some people might say the amount of troll/bad builds will be plenty and I agree but we can work our way around this.

Reactions: Jaistrix
A

A pigeon

No , the players have no idea what they're doing nor do the people who say "+1 this shud be a map!".

Although maps may look good , they are always bad . A clear example is minions , with an exception being kingdom ; even kingdom is pretty bland but I'm letting it slip because its one of the only plain maps we got , and its pretty creatively built.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
No , the players have no idea what they're doing nor do the people who say "+1 this shud be a map!".

Although maps may look good , they are always bad . A clear example is minions , with an exception being kingdom ; even kingdom is pretty bland but I'm letting it slip because its one of the only plain maps we got , and its pretty creatively built.
I know the amount of players who dont know what they are doing will be great,no arguing there.Great example of maps that were in map submissions:Mushroom,Western and kingdom.Also I dont think Minions was community made since it was a control point map and I dont think any community maps were part of that game,I may be wrong though.

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Im sure a lot of us would like to see community maps come back.I dont really know the reason why they got removed.But now let me give a reason why this would be a good addition,our player base is growing and there could be a lot of skilled builders out there and why not let them have a chance to get their maps added to one of the games we have.I dont see how letting people submit maps could hurt the server.Some people might say the amount of troll/bad builds will be plenty and I agree but we can work our way around this.
I am not really sure about this idea. But i am not saying no.

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Mind explaining why you want to say no?It wont hurt to see how skilled some of our players are at building,many of the maps we have came from community submission like mushroom,Kingdom etc...
The reason i am not saying "no" is because Cubecraft :cube_light: have builders to construct maps for Cubecraft.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
The reason i am not saying "no" is because Cubecraft :cube_light: have builders to construct maps for Cubecraft.
Im not saying to get rid of the builders,im just saying let the community submit maps for different games so we can have variety and also to see what the community creates.It would make games have more maps and let the builders focus on important things(since any person can create a map for any game).

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
So, what are the point are having builders if all the maps are being created by the community.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Reading all this, I am confused on what is being said and asked. You want the community maps to stop being added? Why? The community maps are amazing. CubeCraft is a community server. It also saves time and work for the builders. There are many people who also have skills in building. I think this is a -1 from me.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Reading all this, I am confused on what is being said and asked. You want the community maps to stop being added? Why? The community maps are amazing. CubeCraft is a community server. It also saves time and work for the builders. There are many people who also have skills in building. I think this is a -1 from me.
What?I never said never to remove community maps,I said that I would like to see the community be allowed to make maps to submit again.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Reactions: Clacks and Story
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom