Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see these Armoury changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 511644

why just eggwars, skywars and survival games :( there are unbalanced kits in other games like lucky islands or blockwars
I'm not playing Lucky Islands and Blockwars that often, so I can't give my opinions about the kits in this games.

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
I really like the idea
well I'm not sure if that's how it works but here are my suggestion

Game: SkyWars
Kit Name: Scout
Gamemode: Basic
Contents: 2 potions of speed instead of 3 or a wooden sword instead of a stone sword

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Cool idea!

I think there are things to say for both changing and not changing it.

-Not changing it
I think that, needing to choose different kits depending on which gamemode it's going to be can be perceived as a strategic part of the game. You'll have to apply a different strategy than in other gamemodes!

-Changing it
This will allow you to use any strategy you like, independent of what gamemode it's going to be. It's also handy for those who forget/are too lazy to change their kit for every other gamemode, it'll not put them in a disadvantage if they didn't change kits.

-Feedback on Chef and Gladiator OP kit in Survival Games
If the change is going to happen then review these:
Chef OP: iron sword, 5 steak
Gladiator OP: iron sword
This will basically always make you choose Chef in OP. I suggest changing Gladiator OP to a diamond sword instead of an iron one :)

-Something to think about... Achievements
There are kits achievements. Changing the kits for every gamemode will give you the posibility to add 2(n*kits) for winning with a specific kit in every gamemode. I'm not necessarily suggesting this but just posing the idea, I don't know if this desirable xD

Hyped overall, keep up the awesome work!

~Naitzirch

Reactions: Matriox and Gregeyy

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
well my bad and I apologize, I just figured out that my suggestion is already on the list (because I didn't know how to use the list at the begin)

here another suggestion :

Game: SkyWars
Kit Name:
Swordsman
Gamemode: OP
Contents: Iron sword sharpness 4 or diamond sword sharp 2

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm really happy that there are threads like this, where we can share our opinion. It makes us really involved in any future updates.

This is my suggestion on one of the kits:

Game: Skywars
Kit Name: Swordsman
Gamemode: OP, Normal.
Contents: Iron Sword (Sharpness 2) - Diamond sword (Sharpness 2)
Why: The swordsman kit is pretty much useless in Overpowered mode, as you always get an enchanted diamond sword that does way more damage than the swordsman sword. I suggest making this a Sharpness 2 diamond sword in Overpowered mode. For Normal chests, I can remember the Swordsman kit being a Sharpness 2 iron sword back in the days, but later on, it got nerfed to what it is now. I suggest making it an iron sword again for normal chests and keep it how it is for basic chests.

• Love
Reactions: wxzzrd and Gregeyy
Oct 13, 2020
Could u please tell how to delete a profile in skyblock.I am struggling because of it.Could u please help me

Regards
ShadowDarsh123

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Great idea! In skywars you already have the 5 seconds after the throwables are selected to change your kit off the 'egg' kit. Shouldn't it be possible to change the kits in the last 10 seconds after votes are casted (in the other gamemodes)? So everyone has time to read the kits that apply for that specific game mode. For example, when it hits the last 10 seconds, and you hover over the 'egg armour' kit in eggwars it gives you the rule text like: 'every piece of leather armour with Protection III'. I don't know what the exact values of the protection would be but that is not on me :D

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
Game: EggWars
Kit name: Egg Armour
Contents:
Basic items: Leather armour & 20% discount on armour (no changes)
Normal items: Leather armor & 20% discount on armour (no changes)
OP items: Only 20% discount on armor
Why: The non-enchanted leather armour from the kit is worse than the protection 4 armour you can buy in the shop, so every game (with OP items) you end up throwing the armour away because it is useless. With OP items the only usefull feature from this kit is the 20% armour discount, so I suggest only keeping this feature when it is OP items and removing the armour. When the selected vote is normal or basic items, the kit is good as it is now.

Edit: Maybe the leather armour should be protection 4 when the selected vote is OP. This will make the armour more usefull, so you don't end up throwing it away.
Another cool edit to this kit could be: make all of your armour protection 5 when the selected vote is OP or protection 1 in normal or basic items. But this will be too powerful I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caliditas

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey everyone, following up here:

Thanks for the feedback so far! I'll be going through all of your comments tomorrow & seeing what edits I can make to the kits, I've seen all of them but I also want to respond to all of them!

As a sidenote, I see 5 "No" votes but not any one of the voters have commented about why it shouldn't be added. Could you guys explain yourselves with this? I do want to turn this thread into a bit of a debate, so it'll be nice to know why you guys voted no! @ItsDavey_ @IRekU_Sem @GroeneBanaan🎃 @Jukaido @Elizaa

Thanks everyone! You're all awesome (:

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Would love to see this implemented! Would like to add one thing, sharpness values are different in 1.8 than 1.9, so it would be fair to balance out the values between versions.
Contents: Bow (power I), 10 arrows, diamond chestplate
Why: In OP chests there are no unenchanted bows, so adding power I to the kit will make it more balanced imo
I don't like this idea, many players will spawnkill players with bows (which I hate anyway), and do not like the idea of making this an easier feat.

Idea for swordsman:
Basic: sharpness 2 wooden sword
Normal: as it is now
Overpowered: Sharpness II diamond sword
- or -
Sharpness I fire aspect I diamond sword

Reactions: Gregeyy

qoodles

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
the netherlands
I think the whole item system needs to be reworked. 9/10 Games of skywars I don't play with the items I want to. Either basic and OP should just be removed, or all three should be mixed together. The problem is that ranks would become less valuable. But this is just my thought

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I think the whole item system needs to be reworked. 9/10 Games of skywars I don't play with the items I want to. Either basic and OP should just be removed, or all three should be mixed together. The problem is that ranks would become less valuable. But this is just my thought
I think voting for chest items should stay as it is now, the only thing we need is some improvement in Armoury.
I'm sure you will be happy after this change, just be patient 😛

Pinchris

Jun 28, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters!

In case you didn't know, Armoury is our automatic kit selection menu, we'll be addressing this system during this thread.

After talking with @Story about future game updates, a notable issue that came up was the topic of kits in certain gamemodes. We felt like certain kits in certain gamemodes become extremely overpowered or underpowered. For example, the Iron Golem kit becomes extremely overpowered in Basic chests, but underpowered and practically useless in Overpowered chests.

This inconsistency and unbalancing are seen in SkyWars, EggWars and Survival Games in both of our networks, and we want to address the issue.

Essentially what we are planning is updating our Armoury infrastructure to support kit changes upon a change in the gamemode. Using the Iron Golem kit as an example, we may want to give players chain helmet/leggings/boots when Basic chests are voted, but give protection 3 iron helmet/leggings/boots when Overpowered is voted.

We have a list of kits with their contents and what their contents would be per gamemode on our public Notion board. You are able to click on each of the kits and see what their contents would be for Normal, OP and Basic.

These changes are not final though, we'd like to know your feedback with certain kits, or the entire idea itself in the replies below. If you'd like, you can follow this template here:

Game: <What game? SkyWars/EggWars/Survival Games>
Kit Name: <What kit? e.g. Swordsman, Iron Golem>
Gamemode: <What gamemode? e.g Normal, OP, Basic>
Contents: <What you want to see in the kit in the certain gamemode>

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to seeing your reactions to this. :)
Hi ummm for bedrock plz add Trio for the game modes

mymth

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2020
Hello,
I write this bcs I think that it is good to make kit balance. But it is not good yet, why idk... jk ik why.
Bcs gapple kit is too op amd needs to stay 2 for each mode . Also the end stone is good but I would do 18 endstone for OP instead of 16 so you can make 2 layers around the egg.
Thats all I had to say now bye.

Reactions: Fesa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom