Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eguzkii

May 27, 2016
okay so I have searched high and low, and cannot find it anywhere, is there any possible way to list me all the commands related to the server, thanks. I am asking because the find friend command I found it doesn't even work so id rather a reliable list then old things I may come across ♥

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There is no find friend command -- you can simply /fmsg your friend and ask them where they are.

If you want to know the basic commands of the server, try using their base command. Example: /f, it will show a list of friend commands and correct syntaxes.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
You could do /f list to see if your friends are on the server
Ise /fmsg <friend name> to talk if you are in diffenrent lobbies.
I personnaly see of my friend is on the server, then hop on discord woth them :P

Eguzkii

May 27, 2016
I'm still wondering if there is any way to list the commands because the /help command does nothing shows 3 pointless commands but it would be nice to have a list of the possible ones as for the find friend command this thread needs to be updated even if it is from 2014 people would think that what was said here it would work if its not possible to get a list of usable commands then just inform me please because there should be at least somewhere

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There is no find friend command -- you can simply /fmsg your friend and ask them where they are.

If you want to know the basic commands of the server, try using their base command. Example: /f, it will show a list of friend commands and correct syntaxes.
of /f help
/f list too know them all [i mean all your friend and which is online

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I'm still wondering if there is any way to list the commands because the /help command does nothing shows 3 pointless commands but it would be nice to have a list of the possible ones as for the find friend command this thread needs to be updated even if it is from 2014 people would think that what was said here it would work if its not possible to get a list of usable commands then just inform me please because there should be at least somewhere
/tell (let you do private massage.) /leave (let you leave the game) /lobby (TP to Regular lobby) /f list (shows list of your friend) /f add (add friend) /f remove( let you remove friend) /fmsg( let you do private massage with your friend) /f pending /creative (let you see all the commands for "game creative) I believe this are the only commands on Cubecraft.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
/tell (let you do private massage.) /leave (let you leave the game) /lobby (TP to Regular lobby) /f list (shows list of your friend) /f add (add friend) /f remove( let you remove friend) /fmsg( let you do private massage with your friend) /f pending /creative (let you see all the commands for "game creative) I believe this are the only commands on Cubecraft.
/help for all the default commands like /r /msg same thing as /tell
/points

G

Gamerfull

Commands;
/Help
/Tell or /msg
/fmsg
/f add <name>
/f remove <name>
/points
And in PVP MODE IF you wanna kill, you can use this command;
/Kill

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Commands;
/Help
/Tell or /msg
/fmsg
/f add <name>
/f remove <name>
/points
And in PVP MODE IF you wanna kill, you can use this command;
/Kill
Please don't reply on threads older than 2 weeks as it's not allowed.
Thanks in advance.

-locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom