Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I myself don't play duels too much, but occasionally I would just to warm up before entering FFA. As a 1.8 player I get hackusate a lot, which I don't mind. The only thing I care about is how the player would leave because they think I'm a hacker. May seem petty, but I care about stats a bit. Then there is the case of the player leaving because they want an amazing kill:death ratio even though no one can see it. This gets annoying because you would sometimes spend 4 minutes trading of even hits but as soon as you are about to win, the player leave.

Though I understand that some player may crash mid game or something of that sort, but it's not like your death can be seen by anyone but yourself. So maybe a 10 second or something like that combat tagging. So if the player does leave because they want a high KDR, they still take a death and you get a kill.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I myself don't play duels too much, but occasionally I would just to warm up before entering FFA. As a 1.8 player I get hackusate a lot, which I don't mind. The only thing I care about is how the player would leave because they think I'm a hacker. May seem petty, but I care about stats a bit. Then there is the case of the player leaving because they want an amazing kill:death ratio even though no one can see it. This gets annoying because you would sometimes spend 4 minutes trading of even hits but as soon as you are about to win, the player leave.

Though I understand that some player may crash mid game or something of that sort, but it's not like your death can be seen by anyone but yourself. So maybe a 10 second or something like that combat tagging. So if the player does leave because they want a high KDR, they still take a death and you get a kill.

Meh the whats the punishment for combat logging if you have a bad computer you can get banned for doing it to much?
Combat tagging is not worked like that its more like you get a punishment in some pvp game after your tagged because its not aloud :P

Reactions: TacoYT

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Meh the whats the punishment for combat logging if you have a bad computer you can get banned for doing it to much?
Combat tagging is not worked like that its more like you get a punishment in some pvp game after your tagged because its not aloud :p
If you had a bad computer that crashes often when you are in a game, my question is why wouldn't you take precaution to it? Like playing in certain maps, or other game mode if you really care about stats. I'm also not saying combat logging is a bannable offense. I'm saying those who want the kill should have certain perks because the opposing player rages.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you had a bad computer that crashes often when you are in a game, my question is why wouldn't you take precaution to it? Like playing in certain maps, or other game mode if you really care about stats. I'm also not saying combat logging is a bannable offense. I'm saying those who want the kill should have certain perks because the opposing player rages.

1. Combat Logging was made to punish logging-off players
2. what your follow-up post is not makeing since
3. Some people do it anyway
4. We have rules for this?
5. Lag and ETC can happen anytime constant or not

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
1. Combat Logging was made to punish logging-off players
2. what your follow-up post is not makeing since
3. Some people do it anyway
4. We have rules for this?
5. Lag and ETC can happen anytime constant or not

1. Yes and to give the player some reward from it.
2. My follow up post was a response to your post
3. If people do it anyway, you still get the kill if the player wasn't out of combat
4. There are no rules about combat logging
5. Lag and such can always happen, but often it's the player logging of because they don't want a death.

Much of this you can understand if you thin about the player leaving because they don't want a death, and you wasting your time basically since DUELS leader board is based on kills.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Yes and to give the player some reward from it.
2. My follow up post was a response to your post
3. If people do it anyway, you still get the kill if the player wasn't out of combat
4. There are no rules about combat logging
5. Lag and such can always happen, but often it's the player logging of because they don't want a death.

Much of this you can understand if you thin about the player leaving because they don't want a death, and you wasting your time basically since DUELS leader board is based on kills.

1. Agian makes no sence
2. You dont understand combat logging all it dose it punish a logger not reward a other player
3. this is not really an important ideal to be added :P

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I have about 3300 wins in duels but only 3000 kills, and the majority of the time it's because the person has combat logged. A lot of the time you'll start your next duel and it'll be the same person who does it again.
I agree with op that if someone leaves mid game whether they crashed or not then the kill should be granted to the other player.

TacoYT

Nov 12, 2016
I have about 3300 wins in duels but only 3000 kills, and the majority of the time it's because the person has combat logged. A lot of the time you'll start your next duel and it'll be the same person who does it again.
I agree with op that if someone leaves mid game whether they crashed or not then the kill should be granted to the other player.

ONCE AGIAN THATS NOT HOW IT WORKD >:(:cube_light::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom