Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you be able to remove enemy buildings that have been destroyed?

  • Destroyed enemy buildings should not be removed.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Destroyed enemy buildings should only be able to be removed in your corner.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Destroyed enemy buildings should be able to be removed regardless of the corner.

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Status
Not open for further replies.

OVD_Hydra

Member
Dec 5, 2020
1
0
2
My suggestion Is that you should make Enemy buildings that have been destroyed(At least In your corner of the map) available to be removed.

This is because recently enemy players have been placing buildings on my area and when we destroy them then we are stuck with the ruins and no way to remove them.

I would gladly like to at least have the option to remove these buildings so that my team has space to build things after the wall has fallen.
 

Katsia Stray

Well-Known Member
May 18, 2020
742
931
144
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Yeah I can see that too. And I can't assume since I'm not a developer, but since you can use the other shops I dont aww much difficult in adding (/changing) this. Add a poll and @ me when you do :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: OVD_Hydra

Palombo

Well-Known Member
Nov 11, 2019
62
1,084
134
The ability to remove enemy building's that have been destroyed is something that has already been added . 😄
Thread Locked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wave Master7S
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom