Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Leogomo

Dec 7, 2020
A FEW SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS I HAVE TO MAKE
I had played this fantastic new game mode many times and read several posts about it and of course, it is a new game and it is expected that it still requires retouching, and I have read several ideas in the forum and thought about others by myself, I will start with one already discussed but I did not find a good way to express my idea outside of my own post along with others ( and so well I wanted to extend the text a bit so as not to have many small posts :b). Then let's get started

• TO MANY PETS, TO STRONG, TO ANNOYING
Pets are one of my favourite things in this game-mode, but as other things, they need a couple retouching, some posts simply said to nerf them, make them more expensive, limit their maximum number or everything i just say. But, i think there is a simpler way.
One of my favourite games was when I was left alone and I had to survive by myself ... and my army of skeletons, i survived well in that game, even so I lost the game but I fought full teams and sometimes win the fights, and why do I count this? to prove two points

1) If just a player could only give complete teams so much difficulty with only their pets, I think that if they might need some tweaks, because I'm not very skilled.

2) even so, pets were the only way I could continue to enjoy the game and be able to survive being alone without having too great a disadvantage, in itself, balancing the game somewhat.

So my suggestion for pets are two, one interesting and two lazy

maxresdefault (1).jpg

1) Pet slots: Well, what its a pet slot? basically a thing you buy in the petstore for food that let you have one pet, instead of increasing the price of pets, the first one is cheap, but the others will increase in price little by little, so each player has a limit of 8 petslots, you have to full upgrade the petshop to buy all the 8 petslots, once you buy them, they will keep them for the whole game even if you die or the petshop is destroyed. So far just seems like an unnecessarily complicated way to raise the price of pets, right? but here's the thing: i dont like to play with pets, but my friend love it and its good with their, so what can i do? give him my pets slots! buy a couple (because I'm too cheap to buy all 8) and give it to my friend, now he have 10 petslots and buy 10 pets! but i just can buy 6 slots for 6 pets... Oh no! my friend just have a internet problem and was disconnected from the server, In this case, something special will happen: his pets will wander aimlessly for a while, in that time, if you have petslots available, you can recover and control them yourself, but it is still a bad situation since with my friend 10 petslot have been lost, No! Now you and your remaining partner can buy 5 extra slots each to make up for the loss of your friend, and in the event that your partner is disconnected so well and you are left alone, you can buy all 24 slots for yourself, of course, they will be very expensive, how to compensate for this? simple, every time a player disconnects, the rest of his team will receive all the resources that he had accumulated in the same way. So, that was the interesting idea, i hope you like it, now the silly one

2) Some armour and weapon: this is just a graphic change, I just think that it is very boring to be destroyed by zombies, skeletons and wolves without any grace, so it would be interesting to get accessories in the loot boxes to use in the game for pets, such as swords and axes for the zombies, crossbows for the skeletons, armour for both, change the zombies for husk or drowned, the skeletons for strays or withers, or "legendary skins" like brute piglin for the zombies and normal piglin or snowman for the skeletons, for the dog it would be only skins, the basics like wild dog (the normal one), tame (with all the collar colours separately), aggressive (one I'd like to have) and maybe a baby hoglin skin (baby so there's not much difference in the hitbox), again, all this is just graphic change

Zomb.PNG.png

They are NOT doing jojos pose

3) Golems and creeperts: These two as special pets will only be available at the last level of the petshop, very expensive and both using two petslots instead of one, one focused on defence and the other on attack
The golem costs only gold, but a large amount of it, extremely strong and with a lot of health, not very fast but this can be compensated in the petshop, once you buy it, you will receive a spawn egg as if it were a building and you can put it Wherever you want, once deploy, the golem will guard a limited area (it will not follow you) attacking everything that is not from your team (so well it breaks trees and boulders!) If it takes damage it can be repaired with gold like a building, you can dismantle it to move it to another place, but this will cost gold and it will not be very cheap, so think carefully about all the places where you will put it
On the other hand, the creepert will be a pet focused on the attack, once purchased, it will not move until you specify which building from which team to attack, once specified, it will move towards the closest objective that meets the characteristics, once next To the objective, it will explode, taking 80% of its current life and any nearby buildings (maybe 4 radius blocks, maybe it can be increased in the petstore), any buildings that have less than 80% of its total life will simply be destroyed , all entities within the radius will take a lot of damage, even allies, so watch out! If the creeperts target is obstructed by any building or obstacle and it has no clear path to reach its main target, it will simply explode trying to destroy the obstacle (just in case it's not obvious, the creepert will die when exploding in any situation, and if die before explode, it will explode to! but doing less damage)

• Communication problem
We finally finished with the pets! Now something that I think is something very important: good communication is an immense advantage. This game mode has a great need for coordinated teamwork, so good communication in a team of inexperienced can be the decided advantage against a team of experts who cannot communicate efficiently. But we don't all have friends to play with in a discord call or we just don't have friends and we have to communicate with strangers for chat, so how do we solve this?, simple

🌟BUILDING BANNERS🌟

The most important resource during the 10-minute wall time is the space, so putting your buildings well and prioritising how many and which ones to put is very important, but how much times has happened to you that when you finish upgrading your armoury to level 3, there is a partner building another because he didn't see yours? or that someone put a Miner Guild so bad that there is no efficient way to put the others?, all this is easily solved with communication, which in this case we do not have!, only the chatbox that takes away precious seconds writing what we should use in building, so my idea is this: in the menus where you buy the buildings, can be the town hall, construction site or upgrade building, under each spawn egg of each building!, there would be the option of purchase a building banner for free, or very cheap, this building banner will only be a sign, something that you put and will place the edges of the building that it represents to indicate that you want to put that building there in the future, a banner will be place in the center indicating where to put the building so that it fits perfectly with the edges, they are just signs, no one from your team will be obliged to follow them, anything they build on it will destroy it, but it will be a great resource that helps to plan the game more dynamically
minecraft_banner_8171ofn8t1d13.png

A example of what could be a Miner Guild Banner

• A very special buildings
Its very annoying When a single player with the speed increases to the maximum he can destroy all your buildings super fast with almost no effort, right? well, here are two new buildings that could help in those situations, I present to you: Dark Beacon and the worker's house!

1) Dark Beacon: A very expensive but very especial magic building, this beacon
does the opposite of all other beacons. At fully upgrade takes away all the speed, strength and health upgrade of enemies in a large area, but also part of yours! So be careful, at lower levels it will only remove part of the improvements from the enemies in a smaller area, and even at level one it will not remove any improvement from you, so it is your decision to level it up or not

Help

2) Worker's house: A small, also special, but no so expensive building that you can purchase in the construction site, this little house its basically the support of your city, at the firs level It will have a villager who repairs little by little any nearby damaged building as long as you have enough gold for it, each level raised will add another villager that also repairs, if only one building is damaged, all villagers will repair it at the same time faster, if different buildings are damaged, villagers will separate to repair them individually but slower
minecraft-village-villager-900x506.jpg

I know, a very silly example
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

And that's all I have to say, I hope you liked the ideas, I would have liked to be able to recreate some in the game instead of just use silly image from google, but I did not have it available right now :b, sorry if there are spelling errors, I will correct them as soon as I notice them, English no It is my first language, I would love to read any comment or criticism you have of the post, this is my first one and I want to improve, this game mode has great potential and I would love to see it grow!​

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom