Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
758
3,449
384
www.youtube.com
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

In anticipation of the upcoming OG EggWars update, I have decided to host the largest EggWars Rank giveaway ever made.

There are 5 EggWars ranks up for grabs and to enter the giveaway, simply enter your username in the comments.

I also hosted the same giveaway on my YouTube channel so if you see an unfamiliar name being chosen as one of the possible winners, it means they were randomly selected from the YouTube side of the giveaway (will show their entry too)

The giveaway is now closed.

Good luck everyone!

Proof of the ranks:

1733386975124.png


P.S: Added mention of the same giveaway from my YouTube channel as I mentioned it there first but either no one knew about it or everyone watching already had the rank. That's why I hosted it here as I feel like the ranks would have been wasted
 
Last edited:

NADER KANAAN

Novice Member
Nov 3, 2023
216
454
69
17
LebaYES
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

In anticipation of the upcoming OG EggWars update, I have decided to host the largest EggWars Rank giveaway ever made.

There are 5 EggWars ranks up for grabs and to enter the giveaway, simply enter your username in the comments.

The giveaway closes the day before the OG EggWars update releases. Winners will be revealed on the day of release!

Good luck everyone!

Proof of the ranks:

View attachment 235254
Good Luck EvEryOnE!!!
thanks you @SlinkyGnu05604
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Jan 21, 2024
1,363
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

In anticipation of the upcoming OG EggWars update, I have decided to host the largest EggWars Rank giveaway ever made.

There are 5 EggWars ranks up for grabs and to enter the giveaway, simply enter your username in the comments.

I also hosted the same giveaway on my YouTube channel so if you see an unfamiliar name being chosen as one of the possible winners, it means they were randomly selected from the YouTube side of the giveaway (will show their entry too)

The giveaway closes the day before the OG EggWars update releases. Winners will be revealed on the day of release!

Good luck everyone!

Proof of the ranks:

View attachment 235254

P.S: Added mention of the same giveaway from my YouTube channel as I mentioned it there first but either no one knew about it or everyone watching already had the rank. That's why I hosted it here as I feel like the ranks would have been wasted
I'll enter a friend
Ign: Olavgamer81
Tysm for hosting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

coolzombiee

Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2024
930
2,324
229
Unknown
www.youtube.com
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

In anticipation of the upcoming OG EggWars update, I have decided to host the largest EggWars Rank giveaway ever made.

There are 5 EggWars ranks up for grabs and to enter the giveaway, simply enter your username in the comments.

I also hosted the same giveaway on my YouTube channel so if you see an unfamiliar name being chosen as one of the possible winners, it means they were randomly selected from the YouTube side of the giveaway (will show their entry too)

The giveaway closes the day before the OG EggWars update releases. Winners will be revealed on the day of release!

Good luck everyone!

Proof of the ranks:

View attachment 235254

P.S: Added mention of the same giveaway from my YouTube channel as I mentioned it there first but either no one knew about it or everyone watching already had the rank. That's why I hosted it here as I feel like the ranks would have been wasted
I will enter @CrystalLegend01 legend in!
IGN - CrystalLegend10
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom