Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Well as it has been seen in the Title, my proposal is to erase the history of players who have ever been muted or banned (that is, it is already expired). I have done things that I regret a lot.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I'm aginst this. Punishments do make a mark on your record. It is like this in the real world as well with your criminal record. If everything was just cleared it would probably make people care less about breaking the rules once or twice because they could do it. wait out their punishment, then just wait for the next wipe. This would lead to anything they do haveing almost no consequence beyond the initial punishment.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Well, it helps out with your wrong doings in the past. So it's kind of good that you regret doing these things because that means you learnt (hopefully).
I also think it's good to keep a record of these things just in case.
-1 Not liking the sound of this one :confused1:

Reactions: Gamerfull

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
In my opinion, i dont like this. If you don't want to get banned or muted then just dont break the rules. I always think this, if people don't want to for example have their phone taken by the teachers, then why use your phone in class, its stupid. The same is here, if you don't want to get banned or muted, or have a bad record, then don't do anything bad, just have fun, follow the rules and be a nice person. If you rage after a game, then scream but don't swear in chat and make it a bad day for the others.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This idea sounds good the way you put it but there are far too many people who haven't learned their lessons from their past mistakes and they far outweigh people like yourself who just had a bad rep in the past and are better people now. It's not worth the gamble.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
It probably won't make any difference, the ban or mute would be still on your name. You did something wrong that's punishable and that will have effect on the future.

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom