Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tyrantex

Oct 30, 2021
Hello, my name is Tyrantex or short, Tyra. I will Introduce a new game idea for Cubecraft. Well not actually new but a New gamemode idea.

First of all it's about the Game: Masterbuilders or BuildBattle wich u prefer.

First let me explain the terrain of it. Every player will giving an Plot withing the size 30x30 and 60 high (all adjustable but I would keep the highlimit & and odd number for the ?? x ?? size) At 1 of the cornor a villager or any create wich will open a Menu to change Plot time,weater & floor.

Once a roudn starts every player (min 6 max 12 [Adjustable] is going to vote for 1 of 3-5 themes wich will be randomly selected from the giant themepool the game has. and Then there will be a timelimit of 7 minutes per round. Yes 7! I saw to many times that 5 minutes are not enough especialy for younger and nonexperiend players. At the end there will be voting.

Modes Are: Solo, Duo, Extended (10mins building time with a different themepool who don't say explicit words more like themes like Jurrasic, modern or bigger builds in general)

My new MODE ideas:

[The Hard mode.] Time 10 mins <- same themepool. But every player has only 5 slots in there whole inventory avalible to get blocks
First is the voting after the voting of the theme every player has 30-45 Seconds time to chose 5 blocks. once 1 block is chosen it's locked and can't be replaced anymore so chose carefully. if a player. did not chose 5 blocks in the time. they will only have the blocks they chose. if its 2. they have 2 blocks. If a player did not chose any blocks. he will be given 5 random blocks. (only block category)

The Mini Build

Plot size. 11x11x15, build time 3 minutes. For quick rounds. Min player 4 max 8

I Hope u all like this and i will get implemented as the game name Clash of the Builder!
~Tyra~

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, my name is Tyrantex or short, Tyra. I will Introduce a new game idea for Cubecraft. Well not actually new but a New gamemode idea.

First let me explain the terrain of it. Every player will giving an Plot withing the size 30x30 and 60 high (all adjustable but I would keep the highlimit & and odd number for the ?? x ?? size) At 1 of the cornor a villager or any create wich will open a Menu to change Plot time,weater & floor.

Once a roudn starts every player (min 6 max 12 [Adjustable] is going to vote for 1 of 3-5 themes wich will be randomly selected from the giant themepool the game has. and Then there will be a timelimit of 7 minutes per round. Yes 7! I saw to many times that 5 minutes are not enough especialy for younger and nonexperiend players. At the end there will be voting.

Modes Are: Solo, Duo, Extended (10mins building time with a different themepool who don't say explicit words more like themes like Jurrasic, modern or bigger builds in general)

My new MODE ideas:

[The Hard mode.] Time 10 mins <- same themepool. But every player has only 5 slots in there whole inventory avalible to get blocks
First is the voting after the voting of the theme every player has 30-45 Seconds time to chose 5 blocks. once 1 block is chosen it's locked and can't be replaced anymore so chose carefully. if a player. did not chose 5 blocks in the time. they will only have the blocks they chose. if its 2. they have 2 blocks. If a player did not chose any blocks. he will be given 5 random blocks. (only block category)

The Mini Build

I Hope u all like this and i will get implemented as the game name Clash of the Builder!
~Tyra~
I don't know. Its good but most other servers have that like hive and mineplex so idk about this

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him

My new MODE ideas:

The Mini Build

~Tyra~
I’m not a fan of building games, as players often build inappropriate or unsuitable builds or things.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

My new MODE ideas:

The Mini Build

~Tyra~
Oh yes please, I'd love to make a pixel art in the game and gets banned almost immediately because apparently "inappropriate build".

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom