Should CubeCraft add this?

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Sadly, You are new in the community
Am I?
everyone is toxic and if they are toxic? is it your problem? if you don't want to join the clan That's your choice, no need to be like omg this will make the server more toxic?
Not everyone is toxic, and the toxicity personally doesn’t do me anything, but I still don’t like toxic people.
Nothing will change to the server, clans are already there that's was an added to the server to make the clan contact each other or via /invites clan members.
Why would you make an update if it doesn’t change anything? Also, something does change, the clans, and therefore the toxicity that comes with them is made more official, which is not something good in my opinion.
Probably you haven't liked the clans
I don’t mind the clans, it’s the toxicity that I don’t like.
but people aren't using forums, a lot of people doesn't know how to use it, would like it, this suggestion will not make a big deal in this deal in the server it will give the clans contact with each other, see the members of the clan, etc.
Why would you do an update if people don’t know about it?
if you are a mature player, You'll undoubtedly ignore those stuff you have already said it.
How can you call someone immature for not liking toxicity? It’s the toxicity that’s immature, not the not liking it.
That isn't enough reason in my opinion
You can’t decide if something is enough or not enough reason. For me it is, and you’ll have to accept that.
Why would be sad for a block game?
Why would you be toxic for a block game? If you want to solve something, solve the cause not the consequence. Also, I’m not sad, I just don’t like it if people are toxic.
if I am a mature person I'll undoubtedly ignore it.
Again, it’s the being toxic that’s immature, not the not liking it.
In my experience players who are in clans are generally more toxic. I don’t know why that is, I just know that’s how it is.

On the part about ignoring it, I already do that, but that doesn’t mean it’s not annoying.

Also, general toxcicity isnt reportable unless they are swearing. There are plenty of ways to be toxic without breaking any rules.

Sorry, but I agree with xHappyMoof on this one.
Exactly.
I respect your answer
Good.
I can basically give an answer but it's boring to write a long message.
If you want to defend your point, you’ll have to.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This thread got a bit off topic so I’ll share my thoughts. I like the idea, but it promotes mini communities and toxicity. One thing I like about Cubecraft is that we are one big community and are not really divided much, but this would increase the gap between competitive and casual players as clans would be competing. Also clans are known for being toxic and on CubeCraft this issue is kind of already seen with not built in guilds. Other than that it’s a good idea!

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I definitely like the idea, although as people have said toxicity would be an issue. Techno explained it really well, clans create smaller communities within the server that compete with each other. This gets really toxic really fast. As an unofficial clan owner myself, I have to thoroughly vet every member who joins, and it's still difficult to avoid drama even with a clan full of 100% great and nice people.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom