Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

After reading, Should clans be added in CubeCraft?

• Yes

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • No, Why?

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I didn't mean compatition between Clans, I meant tournaments for the players in the clan itself, not official CubeCraft tournament, Every clan will have discord, whatever the owner needs and the members of the clan need. But anyways everything inside the clan itself, compatition, tournaments, Giveaways, But if a clan wants to make a competition between another clan the owners will talk with themselves and will discover about this. CubeCraft only has to make a Clans system. If it got accepted.

In that way it might work, however even being in another clan might let people hate each other, which causes more hate on the server. Anyway I think it could be a great experiment to see if its working or not. :D

Reactions: Abodz and God.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom