Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

After reading, Should clans be added in CubeCraft?

• Yes

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • No, Why?

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I didn't mean compatition between Clans, I meant tournaments for the players in the clan itself, not official CubeCraft tournament, Every clan will have discord, whatever the owner needs and the members of the clan need. But anyways everything inside the clan itself, compatition, tournaments, Giveaways, But if a clan wants to make a competition between another clan the owners will talk with themselves and will discover about this. CubeCraft only has to make a Clans system. If it got accepted.

In that way it might work, however even being in another clan might let people hate each other, which causes more hate on the server. Anyway I think it could be a great experiment to see if its working or not. :D

Reactions: Abodz and God.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom