Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Naitzirch

Well-Known Member
Nov 12, 2017
79
341
129
26
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
What's up everyone!


About 4 months ago @omgamnothere posted a suggestion to make a chrome extension that you can use to change the background of the Cubecraft forums:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/chrome-extension.311266/#post-1439072

I've gone ahead and tried my best to create this chrome extension which got published today! Not only can you change your background on the CubeCraft forums though, but on many more websites :))

Thanks to @omgamnothere for giving me inspiration. I had a lot of fun making the extension and learned some things in the process as well of course ;P

The extension is called CUBEFISH and you can get it here from the Chrome Web Store.

I hope it will bring joy to many people and let you change your backgrounds to whatever you like :)


Have a good one,

~Naitzirch
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom