Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
@ChaosConjurer - Thanks for being a good close friend of mine and for the good memories we had on that survival server, even if things never went to plan :p Anyways, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year :)
Thank you to whoever wrote that, have an amazing holiday! It was a great server!

Merry Christmas everyone! ^-^

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
@Josher - Hi, ur very sexy and muscular and I want to merry you Xxx
@Josher - Wow, do you have a six-pack? Because I can count 8 of those ☐ ☐ :O xx
@Josher - Please, learn me how to train my abs, because I want yours !!! 10+
@Josher - Your abs are indeed bigger and sexier than Ronaldo's ! ;-) X
@Josher - Damn, son!! Those abs :O
@Josher - You're hot AF!!!! plz merry me!!! (Love your muscles btw!!)
@Josher - All I want for Christmas iiissss YOUUUUUUUUUUUUr abs
Awww!! All those kind words! <3 <3
D6E0483E-7414-4C90-949C-3592F357819B.jpeg
..Thank y’all !!
And don’t forget: keep on training those muscles, guys. I know you will gain them too one day, if you do so!!
EAD11C9F-D96F-4495-B3FC-07B7360845A1.png

(This was totally not me! xD)

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Last day of the Christmas Messages! I'll start with 10 messages, then later I will post the remaining messages, which are, as I'm writing this, 7 messages. Could be more. Last day to submit your message!

@SantaCookie - happy easter sans
@Christmas & Chill - Keep up the good smiling :D
@Sophie - Your memes are amazing, keep on making them.
@HORIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON - We don't play much, we dont play together at all actually.. But you're an amazing friend and I love talking to you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
@Land - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You're a great friend and I love talking to you. Thanks for the good memories on Discord :D (This kinda sounds like a goodbye message lol.. It's not tho dw)
@Dylaila - Thanks for being so awesome, you're adorable and you're a great friend <3
@Dutudy - You are an awesome person, but stay yourself, don't make your will for that shiny pink tag change yourself <3
@Shallidor - I want to get tagged when the thread gets updated so here's a message to myself... Happy Christmas!
@HORIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON - :kitty:
@SantaCookie - ZanKoocie

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
HI land! :kitty2:
@HORIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON - We don't play much, we dont play together at all actually.. But you're an amazing friend and I love talking to you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
For whoever wrote that - thanks for the message, and I don't play minecraft much anymore but would never say no to a friend, unless I'm physically incapable of playing. So hmu and don't be shy. Other than that, thanks for the heartwarming message, merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too [:

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
New messages! 14 this time. Hurry up, and submit some if you want.

( To: ) People with mental illness that still manage to go to school - You need help and don't deny it, and fighting your mental illness alone is not easy nor possible. Seek help, people care about you and care for you. You still have hope, talk to your family, close friends or just an adult, teacher, etc. There's help, there's hope. Whether you believe it or not. Search for your happiness and your needs to be happy, and most importantly, never sit in your little bubble, worried about what others might think. This is Christmas. Be happy. Do what you want to do. Take this opportunity and hunt down for your dreams. You have one life, don't waste it on temporary feelings or issues, that could probably be resolved pretty easily. You're loved. Take care of yourself. Merry Christmas.

@Snowley - Thanks for being such a good friend :) Merry christmas!
@DqrkMqtter - Merry Christmas, Dark! May the smiles and laughter fill your life, and all your Christmas wishes come true. <3
@Elenahh - Thank you so much for everything, you are truly amazing. I'm so happy to have someone like you here. Merry Christmas and a happy newyear!
@FluffyRoses - You've always been a great close friend of mine, even through the difficult stuff. I hope you have an amazing Christmas bb! Subnautica is great, hopefully you don't get eaten ^-^
@Lezappen - Our villager farm was amazing! I'll miss that place. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I miss playing with you Lez<3
@HORIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON - You're by far one of the best people in this community, m'dude. You helped me be who I am today and I cannot thank you enough for it - I may be too busy to come by nowadays, but I'll always remember you. It's been an amazing 2 years buddy, merry christmas, and I hope your life has turned to the better.
@Christmas & Chill - Happy new year!
@Snowley - Happy new year
@Sophie - Happy xristmas LOL love ur memes
@.___. - Hi have a spoony new year
@Cynamooo - You’re a good boy, happy chris- new year!
@Kloska - Happy new and merry year, u da best

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So.. Things happend.. 25 new messages..
Let's go.. (I'm splitting it up in 2 parts, so 13 now, 12 later.)
(Edit, yes I know things changed, it became 8 instead of 12. There were some negative ones, that I didn't notice.)

@Snodia - Thanks for being a great friend, even if we don't really talk as much. Though, wish you a Happy new year ^-^
@Christmas & Chill - Helo mery krismas
@Camezonda - HI YOURE A CAT IN A HAT Merry Christmas! :)
@Rodeappel - Happy new year lil tryhard of me :p
@Tacosbefriends - We be friends, we be tacos
@Soeshi - Meri xmas boi
@Snowley - Long time no see, remember our times in calls? xx -F Happy Christmas!
@MegaHoHoHoBy (I think, and hope) - zYqren wishes you a happy christmas in a toxic way LOL Anyways happy new year and keep up the vids!
@MJ010101 + @Dutudy - Sup penguins, have a happy one
@Nartyta01 - U be married with everyone, wanna marry me? xoxo
@Christmas & Chill - Happy Christmas
@HORIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON - Lol ur name, happy xmas
@Cynamooo - Hmmmm (villager sounds again) happy xmas <3

I'd like to add, that it's very hard to choose if it's negative or not. It can be in inside joke, or it can just come off rude but it wasn't meant to be etc.
If your message wasn't added, or it's in the 12 others, or I thought it was negative :shrug:
My apologies if the message you got was negative, it's very hard to choose which ones are and aren't.

Last edited:

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
So.. Things happend.. 25 new messages..
Let's go.. (I'm splitting it up in 2 parts, so 13 now, 12 later.)

@Snodia - Thanks for being a great friend, even if we don't really talk as much. Though, wish you a Happy new year ^-^
@Christmas & Chill - Helo mery krismas
@Camezonda - HI YOURE A CAT IN A HAT Merry Christmas! :)
@Rodeappel - Happy new year lil tryhard of me :p
@Tacosbefriends - We be friends, we be tacos
@Soeshi - Meri xmas boi
@Snowley - Long time no see, remember our times in calls? xx -F Happy Christmas!
@MegaHoHoHoBy (I think, and hope) - zYqren wishes you a happy christmas in a toxic way LOL Anyways happy new year and keep up the vids!
@MJ010101 + @Dutudy - Sup penguins, have a happy one
@Nartyta01 - U be married with everyone, wanna marry me? xoxo
@Christmas & Chill - Happy Christmas
@HORIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON - Lol ur name, happy xmas
@Cynamooo - Hmmmm (villager sounds again) happy xmas <3

I'd like to add, that it's very hard to choose if it's negative or not. It can be in inside joke, or it can just come off rude but it wasn't meant to be etc.
If your message wasn't added, or it's in the 12 others, or I thought it was negative :shrug:
My apologies if the message you got was negative, it's very hard to choose which ones are and aren't.
Yes, I want o3o

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Last 8 messages, I really liked doing this, but I closed the form. Sorry. Enjoy the last few!

@Dylaila - Beautiful voice, beautiful looks, beautiful personality, I really like you<3
@Miauw - Youre the funniest kat ive ever seen
@SnowySheep - Beepbeep im a sheep!
@HackersDontWin - Good jokes, lol, happy xmas!
@Yoya - Mint is you, remember me? ;) happy xmas!!!1!1!!
@SnowySheep - Best of luck in 2019
@Snowley - Im amazing! Or are you? Or are we ;)
@Azalea - Merry Christmas! <3 You deserve some appreciation, because you're amazing! <3

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I know this is finished, but I would like to thank some people openly

@Christmas & Chill - You can get on my nerves sometimes (and I probably get on yours as well now and then xp) but in the end we're best friends. I love you
@Azalea - I admire your strength, you're a role model for others. I love your memes by the way, keep sending me more
@SnowyWarz - Just one of the best moderators at this moment (sorry, guys!). You're so open, patient and nice. Merry Christmas and I hope 2019 will bring you joy
@SnowySheep - One of my first friends, and one of the best ones as well! Thanks for always being there for me and I hope you're having a lovely time being with family and friends!
@.___. - Thanks for being you. You're an incredible friend with a sense of humour but you know when to be serious. You're honestly amazing!
@MJ010101 - First of all, congratulations on Obsidian and Plus! Then, let me just state how truly amazing you are
@Dutudy - Great friend, but make sure to stay yourself because you are you and you are awesome!
@Dylaila - We got closer lately, which definitely put a smile on my face. Being in a call with you or just derping around in a lobby is always good fun!
@HackersDontWin - Playing with you definitely was nice and we should do so more often, but make sure to finish your exams first (and make sure they're good or riot). Thanks for the banners and have a lovely 2019!
@Shallidor - Can't forget about my favourite Cookieboy, can I? We're having such nice moments on our survival, and I'm sure more will come!
@SantaCookie - We can also have some disagreements from time to time, but overall you're an incredible friend. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!
@ChaosConjurer - Probably one of the best moderators ever in the time I have been around. I hope you'll have a fantastic life!
@cobvig - I hate the pope, nothing more to say
@Land - Our Parkour legend! Noticed your activity dropped quite a bit, hope you don't die already though..
@Elenahh - I already said this, though..: Thank you so much for everything, you are truly amazing. I'm so happy to have someone like you here. Merry Christmas and a happy newyear!
@Cowㅤ - You've been a close friend lately, I wish you the best in 2019!
@Juskebat - You're lovely, nothing more to say
@Mivkebat :D - Your voice is the absolute cutest thing I've heard in my entire life. I still want to eat you by the way
@xx_360noscope101 - We should play EggWars again soon!
@Fliqa - I hope you're OK, enjoy next year and make sure to stay in touch!

If I didn't mention you then I probably don't like you lol
(That's a mood killer, isn't it?)

Nah, I probably forgot about you or don't know you (:

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
@SnowyWarz - Just one of the best moderators at this moment (sorry, guys!). You're so open, patient and nice. Merry Christmas and I hope 2019 will bring you joy
Awe, thanks! Though, most of my thanks go to some of my close friends for pretty much being there for me in tough times and such. Like, i wouldn't be here without them and their support. (Though, i do annoy them a lot, but it's always fun in the end ^-^) Though, i'll always keep doing what i do best at my own pace, my own mindset and such. (Even if i start acting stupid which does happen) Wish you a happy new year ^-^

@SnowyWarz - You're pretty much one of the most nice, sincere, alert, and smart people I know, you will make it a long way in life <3
Late thanks for whoever wrote this. Really means a lot to me ^-^

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom