Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
🗞️ Welcome!

2020 has been an absolutely terrible year for all of us. Everyone has been affected by the horrible events of this year in some way or another. Despite the unfortunately, unforgettable year, there have been some good things as well.
- Tons of artists all around the world have released new music.
- We’ve gotten emotionally closer as a society, whilst hopefully keeping our physical distance.
- New faces have caught our attention, take Corpse Husband as an example.
- People got to enjoy some straight-to-streaming movies, such as Hamilton!
- Movements to fight for equal rights started.
- Let’s not forget our small U.S community, congratulations on your new president!

If there’s anyone you’d like to thank, or anyone you’d like to send a message to, you’re at the right place. Make someone’s day by sending them a message, even a simple one can turn a frown upside down.
It doesn’t specifically have to be a CubeCraft related member. If there’s an artist who helped you through 2020, and you’d just like to vent, you can do that!

You have until the 26th to send in messages.
From the 24th - 26th I will be sending all the messages that got sent in.
Have fun and go wild!

📚 Rules
- Please stay kind.
- Give me a forum username, so I can tag them!
- Use common sense.

📌 Send Your Message Here!
Thank you for sending a message. If you'd like to send a message, you can do it via THIS link!​

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Merry Christmas Eve!
It's time for the first couple of Christmas messages. Make sure you send your message soon!

@Fisktratt - You are an incredibly smart and beautiful girl. Being with you is always a pleasure and I really enjoy your company. I really like how well we get along and how friendly you always are. You are always in a disposition to help out when people need it, and it shows that you really do care about others. This year we have been able to get to meet each other a lot better! And I couldn't be more grateful for haven't met you. Merry Christmas calva!!!!!!!!!!!

@Christmas 'Nd Chill - Thank you for creating this thread

@Ge1ster - Well Ge1ster... I know we still have a long way to go to meet each other better, but I have got to say I am extremely happy to have you in the Management team. You are really fun to work with and to be around! I would like to apologize for the hundreds of times I mispronounced your name along the year LOL I promise I might do better.... Keep being so amazing!

@miguelitoindus - Miguel miguel miguel! You brink so much joy to everything you do and everyone you meet. I really appreciate the good vibes you carry with you everywhere! You are a master at keeping it cool, you know when to be serious and how to react to some very difficult situations. I frankly admire that. Have a merry christmas!!!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Merry Christmas!
There's one day left for you to submit your messages. Be sure to do it fast.

@Majksa - You are really smart, a really good friend, and have a very noble personality. You are very delicate with your relationships with others and always polite when you have to. I really really admire your humbleness. And your development skills to of course, I couldn't imagine this year turning out as well as it did without you!

@Sophie - I hope you have an excellent Christmas, you silly apricot! You are amazing

@NotAName - You are incredibly fun to hang out with. I really like how you're always cheerful about things and you're very extroverted in your friendships. For someone like me who is often very shy, meeting people like you is difficult but very enriching. Thank you for your friendship so far, I've seen your progress in and let me say the speed at which you got to where you are now just about shows how exceptional of a person you are. You should never forget that you have amazing capabilities and you can achieve a lot if you dedicate yourself to it! You will never be along because you have the unconditional support of your friends. So when life feels rough sometimes just remember, you have people to talk to :) Merry christmas!!!

@ItzEnd3r - Hi Ender, Axyy here!
Thanks for everything you've done for me and the community! You're my best friend on here, and I really hope we can be for a very long time. I'm very thankful, for all your help hosting CCGN-CE and building maps.
I hope you will have the most amazing Christmas, because you really deserve it. Merry Christmas <3

@East - Hi hi, you are an amazing person that I'll probably never stop having fun with. Someone that made me smile so many times. That I've talked to at dawn and dusk, at day and night and always thought, well I hope we talk again. Just a simple, thank you for everything that you did and will do because I know it will be fun and worth never forgetting.

Life is almost like a silly carnival ride.
Why?
Because it is best enjoyed
with someone great by your side.
Like you.
You have been there for me,
through ups and downs.
Suffered with me,
through my smiles and frowns.
Because you have been
such a dedicated friend
I wanted to know,
you have my thanks,
And my friendship,
till the end.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's the second day of Christmas!
There are the last couple of messages. Thank you.

@Jukaido - Whilst, most players here have got angry at you at one time or another. We mustn't forget how great things you have suggested. And new, some might ang rue mean, insight you have brought to discussions and debates. You have said things others think but don't dare to say! You have brought the attention to flaws in some threads and made jokes that made us all laugh! Likewise, you also have gone on the fence many times, made a joke that made many go: hahah, ooooh that's too far :)
You're a true legend, went to bedrock for two weeks and got first place in two leaderboards. You've been a wonderful friend to many, now just get that discord unban please! Saying "I love Moly" isn't worth 8+ months

As for now, everyone knows who this is for. Jukaido, best of Christmas and new year, you deserve it!

@Axyy - Hey, just want to thank you for being an amazing friend and constantly encouraging me, Im really excited to continue working with you on CCE and hopefully on the server soon. Keep being an amazing person :)

@_Signum - Hi Signum! You probably will not see this any time soon, since you're not that active on the forums. But I want to say thanks for playing this year and make me laugh everytime you died because of a stupid reason.

@Keanu - Hey Keanu! You'll probably don't know who wrote this message, since we haven't had a conversation before. But I wanted to say that I admire all the work you do for cubecraft. You've done so much for cubecraft in 2020 as a translator, moderator and now you've started as a sr. moderator! Thanks for all the work and I hope I'll see you continue in 2021.

@Eli - THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU’RE THE BEST GUY EVER PLEASE APPLY FOR MOD AGAIN (Merry Christmas) -Techno

@Spoon - Thank you for bearing with me in among slimes! You're someone I adore so much, you're very talented, cool, funny, experienced and a brotherly figure for me. I know you'll always there for me, at times as a moderator, at times as a friend who I can rely on to have fun with. I am so grateful I was able to share my among slimes experience with you, you've taught me so much! <3

@Lozora - Oh man, where do I start with YOU! We have only properly known each other for a short while, but I can easily assure you that you are the person that I bonded with the fastest! Your interests, your humor, your very presence is enough to make me happy and I look up to you as a very close friend! Whenever I have something personal or maybe an opinion to talk about, you are always with me and I appreciate you so much for it, merry christmas Losanta <3

@Technosword - I remember the first time I met you, it just started as a joke after you became a helper. I would never expect our small joke to turn into an actual bromance, you are seriously a gem of a man! You are ALWAYS there when I need you, and you always put up with my weird stupid posts... I am so glad to have known you, never change, will you? <3

@IWontHurtYou - This might, quite be, the biggest and most essential one for me. You have always been there for me, from the begging and through hell and back. People haven't always been there for me, but you have... and that's something worth caring for. You've shown outstanding friendship, mentorship and a true brother. I am especially grateful for you being with me here on Christmas... you always look out for me. I cannot express how much I love you, please, always be with me on my journey. Love you so much, merry christmas sir! <3

@FocusTurtle - You exist. And if I'd ever write you a thank you message it would be in dm's :)

@Elenahh - I have infinite respect for you. You are more than just a mentor, you are our leader, your ideas, your creativity, your work... you're outstanding and I respect you so much over how you care for us and for the translations team. Please don't ever doubt that we love you just as much as you love us... you are a true admin with leadership skills! <3

@Eli - You're actually so admirable, your leadership skills are astounding and you are stupendously mature for your age, and the work you do for the translation team is not overseen. Thank you for mentoring me Eli, your value cannot be compared to anything! <3

@Keanu - FAV HUMAN! I know we hadn't had any special experiences but I couldn't go off without thanking you for being with me always, merry christmas Keanutjitsu! <3

@AnolTongi - We're like the two halves of an apple at this point, honestly. Your moral support is like none other and you're easily my favorite Turkish staff member / TT member / community member in general. Your beat saber skills are unique and impressive, and you are always there to cheer me up! It might not be christmas yet for us but still, merry christmas AnolT! <3

@Anneum - You are an very good friend and I'm glad I met you. I hope we stay friends for a long time and have many more good times together.

@East - Hello pro, please become staff again. You are also a good friend of me, like Anneum. I hope you can carry me in eggwars. Also plz sub to my yt channel ty

@HackersDontWin - Hi Alex!!
Just here to say that I’ve really been enjoying your streams! They’re amazing cause well they’re on Cube but also because you mix up the games with 3v10 tries and stuff (I’ll send you clip of how to execute 5v10, with 2 randoms and 1 li players if Julian doesn’t forget to upload) anyway, they’re really fun and nice to watch. I really don’t know what you think I think of you but I think you’re an amazing person who likes his streams and wish you best of luck with the new chances you’ve been given with the YouTube rank! I’ll still try to be there for every stream!! One more tip, watching some one stack up in Eggwars for half an hour isn’t the most exciting thing also you’re bad at ender pearls L
<3

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
@Elenahh - I have infinite respect for you. You are more than just a mentor, you are our leader, your ideas, your creativity, your work... you're outstanding and I respect you so much over how you care for us and for the translations team. Please don't ever doubt that we love you just as much as you love us... you are a true admin with leadership skills! <3
1609026446350.png

miguelitoindus

Apr 23, 2020
Madrid
Merry Christmas Eve!
It's time for the first couple of Christmas messages. Make sure you send your message soon!

@Fisktratt - You are an incredibly smart and beautiful girl. Being with you is always a pleasure and I really enjoy your company. I really like how well we get along and how friendly you always are. You are always in a disposition to help out when people need it, and it shows that you really do care about others. This year we have been able to get to meet each other a lot better! And I couldn't be more grateful for haven't met you. Merry Christmas calva!!!!!!!!!!!

@Christmas 'Nd Chill - Thank you for creating this thread

@Ge1ster - Well Ge1ster... I know we still have a long way to go to meet each other better, but I have got to say I am extremely happy to have you in the Management team. You are really fun to work with and to be around! I would like to apologize for the hundreds of times I mispronounced your name along the year LOL I promise I might do better.... Keep being so amazing!

@miguelitoindus - Miguel miguel miguel! You brink so much joy to everything you do and everyone you meet. I really appreciate the good vibes you carry with you everywhere! You are a master at keeping it cool, you know when to be serious and how to react to some very difficult situations. I frankly admire that. Have a merry christmas!!!
Awww thank you!! That's so sweet <3 :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom