Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
View attachment 66082

Hello CubeCrafters! I'd like to announce this years Christmas Games! We have 2 games this year, Snowdown & Present Rush! These games will only be on the server for a limited time only.

- Christmas Games Lobby -

View attachment 66110

- Present Rush -
This new minigame is a strategic, fast paced gamemode. You have to try and produce as many presents as possible in 3 minutes! To do this you need to collect fuel which randomly spawns on the floor and take it back to your generators on your workstations. There's three different types of fuel - Wood, Coal and Coal Blocks. Sound easy, right? Wrong. PVP is enabled on the floor where the fuel spawns. Punching someone with your fist will make them drop a piece of fuel and be knocked back. The floor also starts to dissolve after a certain amount of time, so you have to parkour to get fuel! PVP is disabled on your own workstation. All players also have speed and jump boost!

The two maps we have for Present Rush are:
Snowflake, there's 'snow'way you not will not fall off.
View attachment 66084

Factory, we 'present' you another map.
View attachment 66088

- Snowdown -
This is a return of last years gamemode, re-added to the server due to popular demand! A trail of your teams colour will appear behind you. All you have to do is run around! If you crash into the other teams trail however, you lose. The last remaining team wins! Gathering items which can be found on the floor will increase the chance that you have of winning.

The five maps we have for Snowdown are:
Ice, 'I ce' an awesome map over here.
View attachment 66096

Toy Store, this map will be 'globe'al very soon.
View attachment 66099

The other three maps are: Mammoth (It will be a 'mammoth' task to win!), SnowWars (Will you use the 'force' to win?) & Shards (Don't shard yourself when you die).

The players at the top of the leaderboards will be given a free rank as a prize when we remove the games from the server!

That's all for now CubeCrafters, feel free to post questions/bugs/comments in reply to this.
Thanks - Joe :)
Awesome!

D

Deleted member 15612

Amazing games & Maps, thanks to the Build team and devs :D!
We're waiting for da XMAS SAAALE ;>

TheGuzzman

Oct 31, 2015
View attachment 66082

Hello CubeCrafters! I'd like to announce this years Christmas Games! We have 2 games this year, Snowdown & Present Rush! These games will only be on the server for a limited time only.

View attachment 66110

- Present Rush -
This new minigame is a strategic, fast paced gamemode. You have to try and produce as many presents as possible in 3 minutes! To do this you need to collect fuel which randomly spawns on the floor and take it back to your generators on your workstations. There's three different types of fuel - Wood, Coal and Coal Blocks. Sound easy, right? Wrong. PVP is enabled on the floor where the fuel spawns. Punching someone with your fist will make them drop a piece of fuel and be knocked back. The floor also starts to dissolve after a certain amount of time, so you have to parkour to get fuel! PVP is disabled on your own workstation. All players also have speed and jump boost!

View attachment 66084

View attachment 66088

- Snowdown -
This is a return of last years gamemode, re-added to the server due to popular demand! A trail of your teams colour will appear behind you. All you have to do is run around! If you crash into the other teams trail however, you lose. The last remaining team wins! Gathering items which can be found on the floor will increase the chance that you have of winning.

Ice, 'I cy' an awesome map over here.
View attachment 66096

View attachment 66099

The other three maps are: Mammoth (It will be a 'mammoth' task to win!), SnowWars (Will you use the 'force' to win?) & Shards (Don't shard yourself when you die).

The players at the top of the leaderboards will be given a free rank as a prize when we remove the games from the server!

That's all for now CubeCrafters, feel free to post questions/bugs/comments in reply to this.

2 Bugs on the Christmas Games. Good Luck! (watch youtube)

Sparkles2716

Dec 16, 2015
View attachment 66082

View attachment 66110

- Present Rush -

View attachment 66084

View attachment 66088

- Snowdown -

View attachment 66096

View attachment 66099

That's all for now CubeCrafters, feel free to post que​
View attachment 66082

View attachment 66110

- Present Rush -

View attachment 66084

View attachment 66088

- Snowdown -

View attachment 66096

View attachment 66099

i am confused how to join the game i am new and saw someone play this and i wanted to try please help i dont know how to join

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
i am confused how to join the game i am new and saw someone play this and i wanted to try please help i dont know how to join
-Join the server under the ip 'play.cubecraftgames.net'
-Click the compass in your inventory and then click on the snowball
-Click on the sign that relates to the gamemode that you want to play, and wait for the game to start
-Have fun :)
-World domination

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom