Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nedyar10

Jun 8, 2016
Philippines
Spots get filled in the order people join.
If player #1 joins, and #2 directly after that, they will be next to each other anyways. Try it for yourself with a friend.
(Disclaimer: I'm assuming nobody left. The whole system in solo ew is a starting island, then all the island to left (or right, I actualy don't know) will get filled up one by one. This also means that if one person leaves, the next person joining will fill up that spot, not putting him into the 'circle'. The next person will continue the circle.)
This is with the current system. iggleboz is suggesting that there should be an option to choose your color, in which case you can exploit the system whenever you decide to team with another player

ITSMEKINGOZ

Jun 28, 2016
I just think it would be a nice feature to select your team colour in a solo eggwars game, and I do not really understand why that is not a feature right now.
Easily, this is a useless feature. because... easily it doesn't make any sense! why would you choose your color team in "solo"!?
this would just take space in the storage for totally no reason!

larswijn

Dedicated Member
This is with the current system. iggleboz is suggesting that there should be an option to choose your color, in which case you can exploit the system whenever you decide to team with another player
I know. That's why I commented the current system, quoting your comment. You are saying it will be more exploitable, I'm saying that now, you will need to know which colo(u)r is next to which colo(u)r, instead of joining right after each other.

In short, you think it's gonna get way worse, I don't think it's gonna get worse.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom