Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would U?

• Yes

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

camm344

Feb 22, 2019
Hi peeps,
I want cube craft to add that u can do a path for a owner of a tower if they don’t have the path and u do.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I'd say no because it's your own tower so you should have the final decision on how you wanna build it. Moreover, because it can also just lead to team trolling and ruin some experiences for some players.

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
So Story Time.

When the paths of towers became a thing a long time ago, there was a glitch that allowed you to upgrade towers onto a different path, and since it was patched I shall share how, so you needed to place down the same tower with the selected path, then you go over to the tower you want to upgrade and you Shift Right Click, and it will instantly upgrade the tower to the path you have. I tended not to do this with towers of other unknown players, but with my group of friends and I, we were completely alright with each other selecting paths, much more convenient for everyone involved in our friend group (Please note these are IRL Friends, not in game friends)

Instead of giving an outright No to all of this, I would like to suggest making it possible to do with people in a party, like if I was in a party with a friend, and we know what our towers should be, I should be able to upgrade my friends tower and they can do the same to me. My thoughts on that one.

Reactions: Andyyy

camm344

Feb 22, 2019
So Story Time.

When the paths of towers became a thing a long time ago, there was a glitch that allowed you to upgrade towers onto a different path, and since it was patched I shall share how, so you needed to place down the same tower with the selected path, then you go over to the tower you want to upgrade and you Shift Right Click, and it will instantly upgrade the tower to the path you have. I tended not to do this with towers of other unknown players, but with my group of friends and I, we were completely alright with each other selecting paths, much more convenient for everyone involved in our friend group (Please note these are IRL Friends, not in game friends)

Instead of giving an outright No to all of this, I would like to suggest making it possible to do with people in a party, like if I was in a party with a friend, and we know what our towers should be, I should be able to upgrade my friends tower and they can do the same to me. My thoughts on that one.
Ok?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom