Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would U?

  • Yes

  • Nope


Results are only viewable after voting.

camm344

Member
Feb 22, 2019
7
0
2
49
Hi peeps,
I want cube craft to add that u can do a path for a owner of a tower if they don’t have the path and u do.
 

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
290
1,000
203
27
California
I'd say no because it's your own tower so you should have the final decision on how you wanna build it. Moreover, because it can also just lead to team trolling and ruin some experiences for some players.
 

Snivy Films

Well-Known Member
Jun 3, 2016
163
156
119
[Location Unknown]
So Story Time.

When the paths of towers became a thing a long time ago, there was a glitch that allowed you to upgrade towers onto a different path, and since it was patched I shall share how, so you needed to place down the same tower with the selected path, then you go over to the tower you want to upgrade and you Shift Right Click, and it will instantly upgrade the tower to the path you have. I tended not to do this with towers of other unknown players, but with my group of friends and I, we were completely alright with each other selecting paths, much more convenient for everyone involved in our friend group (Please note these are IRL Friends, not in game friends)

Instead of giving an outright No to all of this, I would like to suggest making it possible to do with people in a party, like if I was in a party with a friend, and we know what our towers should be, I should be able to upgrade my friends tower and they can do the same to me. My thoughts on that one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andyyy

camm344

Member
Feb 22, 2019
7
0
2
49
So Story Time.

When the paths of towers became a thing a long time ago, there was a glitch that allowed you to upgrade towers onto a different path, and since it was patched I shall share how, so you needed to place down the same tower with the selected path, then you go over to the tower you want to upgrade and you Shift Right Click, and it will instantly upgrade the tower to the path you have. I tended not to do this with towers of other unknown players, but with my group of friends and I, we were completely alright with each other selecting paths, much more convenient for everyone involved in our friend group (Please note these are IRL Friends, not in game friends)

Instead of giving an outright No to all of this, I would like to suggest making it possible to do with people in a party, like if I was in a party with a friend, and we know what our towers should be, I should be able to upgrade my friends tower and they can do the same to me. My thoughts on that one.
Ok?
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom