Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Apple Pie

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
D

Deleted member 169486

Like seriously, I could get banned for my username, and then have to wait up to 30 days before I can play again, my skin, which I would be quite fond of, or my playing message on discord, which shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: Deeds

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
As long as you don't have anything inappropriate, then you are fine. They do things like that so people of all ages can play.

Why would you want to have something inappropriate for a skin/name/playing message anyways? I see no reason for it.

Reactions: Marieke2001
D

Deleted member 169486

Why would you want to have something inappropriate for a skin/name/playing message anyways? I see no reason for it.
It's mostly the names I have an issue with. If someone gets banned, it could be like 30 more days before they can change it and play again. They instead should be working on something that will only change the name on the server.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
It's mostly the names I have an issue with. If someone gets banned, it could be like 30 more days before they can change it and play again. They instead should be working on something that will only change the name on the server.
Honestly, if someone picks something that isn't appropriate for a name, then that's really on mojang/microsoft. They should have a better filter for names. Though, ones that do slip through the cracks shouldn't be allowed on servers that are geared toward children. Plus, I feel like it would be difficult to do something like that, as a name would have to be applied to the player every time they logged on to the server. Granted, I'm not a dev so I'm not completely sure if it is plausible or not.

So banning the name, so it cannot be used on the server again in the future, seems like the best way to go about things. In my opinion.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It's common sense, really. If you select an inappropriate name, you should expect to be denied access to child-friendly servers. Why would you want to represent yourself with an inappropriate name in the first place?

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Like seriously, I could get banned for my username, and then have to wait up to 30 days before I can play again, my skin, which I would be quite fond of, or my playing message on discord, which shouldn't be an issue.
Well I’m sorry to break your heart but CubeCraft will not stop making the server more child friendly.

Username: as already mentioned, why would you even want an inappropriate name. If you consider yourself mature you wouldn’t do this in the first place.

Skin: offensive skins are not allowed. If you have an issue with this (?!) you may talk to @Tacosbefriends

Playing message discord: Inappropriate discord playing messages are not allowed since we want everyone to have a nice time on the server in a respectful and appropriate way.

I personally think it’s understandable CubeCraft wants to be child friendly. The actions we take to accomplish this goal are all worth it in my eyes.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Though, ones that do slip through the cracks shouldn't be allowed on servers that are geared toward children.
more child friendly.
youve got the wrong mindset your not making it child friendly your making it infant friendly you want a breakdown?

Infant: no swearing or anything inappropriate
Child friendly: some inappropriate themes as well as language/skins
Teen/adult friendly: complete freedom

The whole vision of your version of “child friendly” is as bogus as the american gun control garbage if you really want to be child friendly certain things would have to be removed from the server such as
-pvp minigames: what is this? War, war is not child friendly, neither is the concept of death, and the game graphics are irrelevant
-halloween: the spirit of halloween is not child friendly either this means no events or maps

Another thing is the whole inappropriate skin/language/ ign thing while some limits i understand others such as naked skins or swearing igns make no sense, on top of that what are your rules going to do? Punish yes but in the long run it really has no effect, rules or even bans will not stop a determined player, its also incredibly hard these days to find a server that lets players be themselves within certain obvious bounderies
I personally think it’s understandable CubeCraft wants to be child friendly. The actions we take to accomplish this goal are all worth it in my eyes.
honestly i dont your driving a large chunk of players away because they cant be who they are because theyve got to conform to society, but thats my opinion

I
It's common sense, really. If you select an inappropriate name, you should expect to be denied access to child-friendly servers. Why would you want to represent yourself with an inappropriate name in the first place?
Some have minds that arent completly there, and i know mines not, in a thread in distant past i mentioned we dragons arent sexually moral creatures by any means, (its also why we share our planet with the furries) and thats helped by our low population across the universe (whirlwind especially as she is the only of her kind) so our minds are somewhat perverted, only reason why my ign isnt that way is because i didnt want to damage myself in that way being a former co-face of playstation and all , also i wanted something that sounded cool and official like (thanks to my mental issues)

As for inappropriate names such as racial and or things of such, that to me is a mystery

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom