• Ok then.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Pretty simple commands. Basically, if you're in a game and you need to find out your stats (I don't know, maybe some guy keeps calling you a noob and you gotta PROVE. HIM(or her). WRONG.

Now, this suggestion has quite a lot of commands so here are all of them:

/check [game]: Shows your stats for the game in chat (only you will see it).

E.G: /check Tower Defence: This will print in chat your tower defence stats. (Print as in code, not printer).

/check [ign] [game]: Check the stats of someone else.

E.G: /check ThePurpleMuffin egg wars: This will show ThePurpleMuffins stats (only you will see, regardless of toggle).

/check toggle show or /check toggle: Toggles whether when you type /check [game] the stats are shown to everyone or just you if you get what you mean.

E.G: Typing /check toggle show or /check toggle will result in this message in your chat: 'Check toggled to public' or 'Check toggled to private'.

/check current toggle: Results in the chat either saying 'Current toggle: Private' or 'Current toggle: Public'. This is so you know what toggle it is currently on.

E.G: Typing /check current toggle may result in 'Check: Private' or 'Check: Public'.

Why is this needed:

So if some ----face is like 'OMG You be n00b' you can show them your 50,000,000 kills 100% win rate and be like GG. OR you can just compare stats and learn together <3 :)

Counter Arguments and reactions:

'But Awex, it's not necessary':

Just because it isn't necessary doesn't mean it's useless. Also, some people may need it more than me and you :)

'
But Awex, I can just get my stats in the lobby'

I know, but can you get them in the middle of a game if someone is on your --- criticising you for 20mins for no apparent reason because you accidentally placed the wrong tower in tower defence?

'But Awex, I can just remember my stats...'

Ok, but what happens when that guy spams your /msg or /tell with PROOF over and over (also where do you go to get that memory?)

Also, it could give EXP point stats, not like it's needed, but just there for fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Top Bottom