Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbobshmurd

Oct 27, 2020
Hi!

I've been muted on Cubecraft and I agree that it was the right choice, but, for example in MinerWare when I play the microgame "solve the equation" I cant do it because, well I cant write in the chat. I would appreciate if you unmute me or fix this problem.

I wont be toxic in chat anymore if you decide to unmute me!

Thanks!

Reactions: Zebsigling

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello!

It´s very difficult to find a right solution for this, so if you have any suggestions then we would love to hear them!

We´ve heard someone talking about this same kind of problem but then with Among Slimes (emergency) meetings. I personally think that it´s your own fault that you´re muted which causes that you can´t use our chat. Of course, it is annoying that you´re not able to do that microgame but you should not have broken our rules in first place.

I suggest to contact the staff member who denied your appeal, maybe they´re prepared to unmute you. If you have any (more) questions then feel free to start a conversation with me or any other staff member, we´re happy to help you out!

lilbobshmurd

Oct 27, 2020
Hello!

It´s very difficult to find a right solution for this, so if you have any suggestions then we would love to hear them!

We´ve heard someone talking about this same kind of problem but then with Among Slimes (emergency) meetings. I personally think that it´s your own fault that you´re muted which causes that you can´t use our chat. Of course, it is annoying that you´re not able to do that microgame but you should not have broken our rules in first place.

I suggest to contact the staff member who denied your appeal, maybe they´re prepared to unmute you. If you have any (more) questions then feel free to start a conversation with me or any other staff member, we´re happy to help you out!

Thanks for the respond!
I was stupid and dont have a problem with being muted because I know it was wrong of me.

Magitroopa

Jul 30, 2016
New Jersey, United States
twitter.com
Honestly, would it even be at all possible (with whatever coding necessary) to be muted in specific games? Like for example, if you did something muteable in EggWars, have it that you are only muted in EggWars servers.

I've been playing Among Slimes, but once I am suspected, there is basically nothing I can do except punch my fist in a direction and hope they get me- usually I'm just ejected. Even if that case, can't there be something added for muted players to properly be able to play AS? Such as something that gives pre-written messages for meetings so that you can still play while muted? (Ex: A section in the list of prewritten messages to tell everyone, "I found the body in ______." or a way to suspect like "I suspect(/I think) the the imposter is _____.")

Reactions: lilbobshmurd

lilbobshmurd

Oct 27, 2020
Hello!

I logged in to cubecraft today and was unmuted, so thank you staff for listening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom