Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello 👋

One of the sources of complaints over the last few months has been the chat filter. While there are a number of players that would like us to allow all language in parties this isn't something that will be happening. Swearing is not going to be allowed on the network, along with some other offensive/obscene/sexual language, however, I am open to suggestions for words that may be suitable to open up to party chat. I can't promise that every one of these will be changed, ultimately we want to make the playing experience as pain free as possible, and having words blocked needlessly is unnecessary. I also want to hear about words that are unintentionally being blocked, this is something that may happen for a number of reasons and won't all be known to us.

If you'd like to help this process please suggest words below which you think should be either unblocked, blocked, or party only. I'll then go through them and make the appropriate adjustments.

Note. Please keep chat clean on this thread, forum rules still apply and I'll be editing posts that cross the line to mask inappropriate word suggestions.

If your message has been marked with a green check mark by me, it means it has been implemented in our network.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Slaapwel = Sleeptight
Hallo
= Hello
Vriend
= Friend
Winkel
= Shop
Antwoord
= Reply
Een bestand uploaden
= Upload a File
Meer Opties
= More options
Geest
= Ghost
Broer
= Brother
Zus
= Sister
(Want to learn Dutch? Ask me.)

#Quatzi
Hello! Please keep it on topic. This is a thread about blocked/unblocked/party only words to add/remove to the chatfilter, not about learning Dutch or translating words. It might result in a warning and eventually in a ban if you do this on multiple threads, so keep that in mind!

If you have any questions about our rules please send me a private message!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Allow the 5zig emotes
Hey! Recently there was an issue with emotes being allowed in the chat filter. You couldn't say them, but a specific PvP client allowed them to be inserted into signs, so we applied the chat filter to signs now, emotes are cool to have, but they do not agree with some clients and tend to crash them, so at this point in time, emotes will be blocked. Sorry!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
so we applied the chat filter to signs now

I did some great research, aka, placing down two more signs with different texts in between the brackets. It's def the brackets, or the words ''sticks'' ''bowls'' and ''diamonds'' are blocked.

Anyway, I don't know if this was on purpose or on accident but plz change because brackets looks much better, imo.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They

I did some great research, aka, placing down two more signs with different texts in between the brackets. It's def the brackets, or the words ''sticks'' ''bowls'' and ''diamonds'' are blocked.

Anyway, I don't know if this was on purpose or on accident but plz change because brackets looks much better, imo.
I'll see if I can exclude "[" and "]" in the chat filters. But if I can't and I need to be good at the language needed for the chat filter, sadly I cannot fix it. And we cannot remove the chat filter from signs due to an exploit where people can crash other players.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Why is "corona" blocked? No sense tbh
I added this into the chat filter to avoid future issues with reports, as I knew that this would be a perfect target for toxic members to abuse and target community members with. If you think about it, it does make complete sense, blocking a word that would be used in a bad manner, looking at our blocked messages now, I've managed to block sentences like "I hope you get corana" and "You should get corana". Luckily I added this word into the filter in time, otherwise this would have been said to our young audiences.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They

You should be good now!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Smoothlyy

Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Can “Sigma” and “SIGMA” be added to the chat filter please? Recently with the increase in hackers a lot of people have been using the SIGMA client. After the hackers get a kill while they are using the client. A message pops up which is usually toxic, and always includes the clients name.
Examples:
215F1E8A-72D6-4E9C-B604-D569A72C60F4.jpeg

D9E439FC-C88E-4B1D-8DEA-DFBA1C7594B1.jpeg

518EA1D3-8594-47DC-B010-09A625787C0A.jpeg

Can we please get this filth out of the chat. It’s annoying, spammy, and it clogs up the chat. Thank you @Blank for the providing the screenshots.
EDIT: It may already be blocked from the chat filter by these users are bypassing it with some weird font. Could Cube make that punishable or find some way to block this word.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom