Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nedyar10

Jun 8, 2016
Philippines
The "team" color of all the normal players is too dark in my opinion. It's hard to see player's IGNs when the color is dark gray. You have to be very close to the player in order to see the his/her IGN. Pressing TAB doesn't help either...

au2emP9.png

Every time I press TAB, I have to go up close to my computer just to see the IGNs. I know this helps highlight the players with ranks, but if the color was changed into something lighter/brighter, that would be much appreciate. Feel free to disagree

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Try getting a resource pack/texture pack that changes the text to something easy on the eye.
Here is mine for example:

upload_2017-2-27_18-28-31.png

Texturepack: ImZoex.zip
(has been edited, originally the hearts were black I couldn't get used to it)

Reactions: Nedyar10

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The "team" color of all the normal players is too dark in my opinion. It's hard to see player's IGNs when the color is dark gray. You have to be very close to the player in order to see the his/her IGN. Pressing TAB doesn't help either...

au2emP9.png

Every time I press TAB, I have to go up close to my computer just to see the IGNs. I know this helps highlight the players with ranks, but if the color was changed into something lighter/brighter, that would be much appreciate. Feel free to disagree
I have actually never had a problem with the tab, I have had a problem with trying to see who a hacker is with not so good quality videos to report them (which is why I started doing hd for those vids)

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
Buy a new monitor! As me I have a 46 inches monitor so that it wouldn't affect me.
But maybe change the colour to light grey.;)

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Well, I think they do this to encourage people to buy ranks. You see, you don't really get that much recognition being a stone rank. But you get more if your a gold etc. So, in my opinion it is good to have for that reason ^.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I Agree with you, Its hard to find people with no ranks. Perhaps maybe light gray? It can't be too bright cz otherwise it won't make people with ranks stand out.
+1 :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hm,
An option would be adjusting your monitors brightness.
I've been a Stone Rank for more than 2 Years and I never had such a problem.
Even now I can still manage to find my friends.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You can't really expect much for Stone rank, If you really wanna stand out and have the awesome stuff, perhaps you should consider buying a rank.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom