Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
3,556
3,940
513
28
I want to suggest to change the colors of /fmsg currently they're orange and yellow, with most games it's quite difficult to tell when you recieve a message from someone as it blends in with the kill/deaths in the chat. Especially on games like FFA as the chat gets spammed with kills and deaths. I personally don't know which colors would be better, but I feel like it should be changed.

LrsrxLl.jpg
 
D

Deleted member 112709

Guest
I agree. I have this especially in Assassination.
+1
 

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
1,530
3,164
343
argleton
When your playing the game and this appears, blending in with the death messages, it can be impossible to see. I totally agree with you, +1
 

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
4,555
5,114
558
29
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I really love the orange but as mentioned it doesn't grab your attention when someone sends you a message.
Maybe make it green xD
 

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
3,486
4,847
518
29
Cat world
www.instagram.com
If you can't make the color of the name different, I would suggest making [Friend] stand out at least.
Something like this : [Friend] [Friend] I can't color ;-;
 

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
2,559
7,011
459
Totally support this idea! Often miss messages from friends when playing :/
+1 :)
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
Top Bottom