Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
My friend was recently muted for "Swearing" he was confused that he never sworn. He later found out he said a different word that wasn't defined as swearing. So i say you should phrase the rule as Hateful Language or something on those terms cause it can cause alot of confusion

2.1 - Swearing​

Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users. Swearing is s
Title
Web
(No prefix) Beta Java Bedrock Web All Networks Discord

BoldItalicMore options…
ListMore options…
Insert linkInsert imageSmiliesMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyStrike-throughUnderlineInline codeInline spoiler
Alignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph format
QuoteMediaInsert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCode
RedoToggle BB codeRemove formatting
My friend was recently muted for "Swearing" he was confused that he never sworn. He later found out he said a different word that wasn't defined as swearing. So i say you should phrase the rule as Hateful Language or something on those terms cause it can cause alot of confusion

2.1 - Swearing​

Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users. Swearing is strictly prohibited. Hate speech of any kind does not require a warning. Bullying punishments are at the discretion of the moderation team. Masking swear words will result in a punishment. Swearing or threatening in your appeal will result in a punishment.

Punishment track: Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute

2.1 - Hateful Speech​

Hateful Speech is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, toxicity, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users. Hateful Speech is strictly prohibited. Hate speech of any kind does not require a warning. Bullying punishments are at the discretion of the moderation team. Masking swear words will result in a punishment. Swearing or threatening in your appeal will result in a punishment.

Punishment track: Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute

I'm suggesting this to promote less confusion not change the rule
Attach files

SAVE CANCEL

trictly prohibited. Hate speech of any kind does not require a warning. Bullying punishments are at the discretion of the moderation team. Masking swear words will result in a punishment. Swearing or threatening in your appeal will result in a punishment.

2.1 - Hateful Speech​

Hateful Speech is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users. Hateful Speech is strictly prohibited. Hate speech of any kind does not require a warning. Bullying punishments are at the discretion of the moderation team. Masking swear words will result in a punishment. Swearing or threatening in your appeal will result in a punishment.

I'm suggesting this to promote less confusion not change the rule (thanks @Pineapple Man for helping me with my grammar error)

Last edited:
Reactions: xFqbian

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Better to keep it as swearing, hate speech is a part of swearing and changing it to this would be very confusing to have "hateful speech" and "hate speech."

Sorry, but I have to disagree.
yeah i guess it could be toxicity or something, i just wasn't reading when i was writing lol

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I personally agree with the fact that it should get changed, but definitely not to Hateful language or Hateful speech, because not every kind of swearing is hateful. And I think changing it to that makes it even more confusing.

Changing it to Inappropriate language is better in my opinion since that defines everything inappropriate, and not just Swearing or Hateful stuff.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom