Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 28, 2017
Cubecraft's staff needs to get off their lazy bums and actually do some work, rather then make their ranks over priced. I doubt they need that much money, especially with how much purchases when sale time starts. If you're getting payed like a working man, actually do some work. Put time into making your server nice, it shouldn't take long to clear the Leader Board once a while, once a month? You guys say you're doing a lot for your server, but are you really? I mean... you put up new games, that entertain the youth. What about teenagers, what about competition? If you never clear the leaderboard, there will be no competition. It will just be old players gaining more and more wins based on who was here first. There are litterally people who deserve to be up there. Not people who spend their time in two player maps, with 10 people parties to rack up wins... The leaderboard is based on seniority, not skill :/

Blade__

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I agree with most of this. I say most because the staff have to monitor everything so that takes time. But also the leaderboards are very easily changed so it wouldnt be that much work. As well, like you said, the newcomers have no chance to get up on the leader boards in this current system.

Reactions: AvaTheMemeLord
Sep 28, 2017
I agree with most of this. I say most because the staff have to monitor everything so that takes time. But also the leaderboards are very easily changed so it wouldnt be that much work. As well, like you said, the newcomers have no chance to get up on the leader boards in this current system.
Exactly. The new comers, who actually deserve to be up there, have no chance at all. Especially when someone has over 14k wins, how do you expect that to happen? Literally the leaderboard is players who play two teamed maps that are quick and ez wins just because they have like a 8 team party.

Reactions: SavFun

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Cubecraft's staff needs to get off their lazy bums and actually do some work, rather then make their ranks over priced. I doubt they need that much money, especially with how much purchases when sale time starts. If you're getting payed like a working man, actually do some work. Put time into making your server nice, it shouldn't take long to clear the Leader Board once a while, once a month? You guys say you're doing a lot for your server, but are you really? I mean... you put up new games, that entertain the youth. What about teenagers, what about competition? If you never clear the leaderboard, there will be no competition. It will just be old players gaining more and more wins based on who was here first. There are litterally people who deserve to be up there. Not people who spend their time in two player maps, with 10 people parties to rack up wins... The leaderboard is based on seniority, not skill :/
Haha ok you're actually ignorant.
Did you not notice the games that they just rolled out? I haven't played them yet, or even been on the server in a while, but at least I can see that they're trying w/ the removal of Blockband and doing something constructive for the server, unlike you. Do realize that teens can enjoy the new games along with working their way up on the leaderboard.
Not saying I disagree with you, because I fully support monthly or bimonthly leaderboards. But calling the staff lazy and typing with the rhetorical skills of a 13 year old isn't going to be persuading any Cubecraft admins anytime soon.
EDIT: That and your failure to recognize that most of the staff (Mods, Sr Mods, Helpers etc) are volunteers and don't get paid is pretty reflective of the ignorance in this thread too.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Did you not notice the games that they just rolled out? I haven't played them yet, or even been on the server in a while, but at least I can see that they're trying w/ the removal of Blockband and doing something constructive for the server, unlike you. Do realize that teens can enjoy the new games along with working their way up on the leaderboard.
Not saying I disagree with you, because I fully support monthly or bimonthly leaderboards. But calling the staff lazy and typing with the rhetorical skills of a 13 year old isn't going to be persuading any Cubecraft admins anytime soon.
EDIT: That and your failure to recognize that most of the staff (Mods, Sr Mods, Helpers etc) are volunteers and don't get paid is pretty reflective of the ignorance in this thread too.
To add on, staff have other things to do irl, like that have to do chores and many other things. But anyways, I agree with the monthly leader board thing

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
They do a lot of stuuf... It's not a laggy server and they're doing some almost every time they're on the server... Pls respect the staff...

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I disagree, the people who are on the leaderboards grind all the time. It can change any day or time. Its just you're desperate to get on it to boost your ego.
And you're insulting cube craft on their rank prices etc? All over for you to get them to change the leaderboards.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I don't think your disrespectful behavior towards the staff will get your post very far to be completely honest.

There's a lot of suggestions out there about having monthly leaderboards, expanding the leaderboards to a top 10 etc. It's all fine by me. I completely understand people want their chances to be on the boards as well, but claiming current people on the boards are just no-skilled players who just farm wins with eight players in one team is a bit of an inaccurate statement. Personally as a person who's on the leaderboards, most of the games I play are two/four player maps. I just like to play with my friends and have been doing that for a long time. :p

Reactions: PerryJ and Maaarijn

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree it is based on who was here first and I see a lot of these leaderboard suggestions and would like to see a Top 10 leaderboard, not A Top 5 as well as a monthly reset in the leaderboards. As for the staff, they do work hard to keep this server running and they can't just change the leaderboards overnight, they have to discuss it and see whether people like it or not. By making suggestions like this they will get to see whether people need this. Goodluck though and have an amazing day :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Summed it up perfectly. Here, have a star:
images

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom