Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
On Bedrock Edition, Sentinel's current message is trying to direct players to reports.cubecraft.net. I know this is copied over from Java, but it would make much more sense to change the link to cbecrft.net/bedrockreports, since this is the direct link to the forum page. At this time, if you tried accessing through reports.cubecraft.net... all it would do is take you to the reports site, to click on another button to take you to the forums.

This isn't a very efficient method and could waste valuable time it takes for a player to be punished.
ApplicationFrameHost_nmJno7QDou.png

I'm sure a lot of Bedrock players would prefer this because they aren't just going to a page to click on a button and open another page, instead, it would be faster and get straight to the point.

MovableWiven

Jun 15, 2020
Yes true each time I see it annoys me a little cuz they can do better with the message if you where able to transfer it from java they could at least change the report.cubecrft.net to cbecrft.net/bedrickreports

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
You should add a poll so people can vote. It’s a +1 from me, didn’t even realize this.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Yes true each time I see it annoys me a little cuz they can do better with the message if you where able to transfer it from java they could at least change the report.cubecrft.net to cbecrft.net/bedrickreports
You should add a poll so people can vote. It’s a +1 from me, didn’t even realize this.
Your wish is my command :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom