Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

A_SkywalkerNL

May 11, 2020
Netherlands
Brief information
I have seen in many egg wars games where players sit on their island without doing anything (for example taking out other teams) but if my team wants to attack that team we just get bowed and that makes it even more difficult to get there, and if they have the chance to kill us while they have done nothing else.

Suggestion
What I am suggesting, is that if you're on your island for a while, without access, that it will be punishable. But now, you can sit on your island and dont involve in the game without getting punished. For me, it's not about whether you bow or not, but that you do nothing in the game and still have a massive chance to win.

Let me know what you think and if it should be changed!
(Don't mind my english, I am not that familiar with english because I am a 14 year old dutch kid)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Like bow spamming, it is a valid strategy, even if it is annoying. Besides, if they are camping on their island, it means you probs have full mid control so you can get pearls for your whole team easily.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with this suggestion. As mentioned, it's a strategy. Everyone might not like it but I don't think it should be against the rules.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

keirah

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
THEY/she
yeah i mean it does really get frustrating but like everyone else says- unfortunately it is a strategy that can and does work :/ i dont think it should be punishable

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
While I personally don't enjoy camping at all, it is most definitely a valuable strategy. Removing it from the game or making it punishable would take out the variance between games, and every match would be exactly the same. Besides, as others have said, if the last team left is camping their island, it is very easy for you to get a large amount of diamonds and buy enderpearls/gear for you and your team by using the generators at mid + the other islands.

Nov 10, 2019
Netherlands
I would say that camping on an island itself shouldn't be bannable because it is a normal strategy to defend. I do think that bow camping is very annoying but that it shouldn't be bannable, but i do think that there should be a rule that says real bow spamming should be bannable because if you have a sword close quarter fight you should sword fight. Maybe it is an idea to make bows have a cooldown like the gadgets in the lobby because the bow itself isn't annoying it is just a great way of defending, but the spamming should be fixed because it is annoying for everyone and most of the times that someone bowspams me and i bowspam him off he inmediatly gets mad and that is why bows should have a cooldown of 2 seconds or some to fix bow spam and to keep them fun in the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom