Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/change-map-pacman.195436/ Make a suggestion but did not give importance, but they did not even see it, it goes again:

2017-07-29_15.53.02_zpsvfpahm0l.png
2017-07-31_18.07.20_zpsrre4ekle.png
2017-07-29_15.53.43_zpsqwsj0hjd.png
2017-07-29_15.53.03_zpsnsr1mscr.png

As you can see in the photos on the map of Pacman is very but very recurrent that silly people or what they call now: Trolls; Burn the island with lava and affect the team also that there are fools who grab the table of enchantments and commit suicide leaving the team at great disadvantage. My 2 suggestions are as follows:

1- Change the wool of the maps pacman by clay so that the island does not burn.
2-Make the enchantment table can not be removed from its place to avoid discomfort with the equipment and also prevent these silly people from affecting the team just because they do what they want.

Thank you very much and I hope you will take into consideration the suggestion because I am in touch with these situations.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Change the wool of the maps pacman by clay so that the island does not burn.
They could either do that or removing lava from that map to prevent that issue.
I experienced that many times, it really gets annoying and most of times unplayable. I hope they fix this, it's a good map but wool plus lava... nope

F

Facelurite

No ty . I prefer wool over terracotta for this exact reason

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
First> do your suggestions always by suggestions. This isn't the right place for suggesting anything. It doesn't matter in the result. You can do that here>https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/.
Second> You're right that there also be some players that troll your teammates and they let to burn the wool. Terracotta for this issue isn't an option, because terracotta is a block for 1.12. Cubecraft can't use some blocks, animals and other stuff of a Minecraft version that is higher than 1.9. Sorry, but I don't have an equation for this problem. The only thing what Cubecraft can do is using quartz as ground that you can't fall down.

F

Facelurite

First> do your suggestions always by suggestions. This isn't the right place for suggesting anything. It doesn't matter in the result. You can do that here>https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/.
Second> You're right that there also be some players that troll your teammates and they let to burn the wool. Terracotta for this issue isn't an option, because terracotta is a block for 1.12. Cubecraft can't use some blocks, animals and other stuff of a Minecraft version that is higher than 1.9. Sorry, but I don't have an equation for this problem. The only thing what Cubecraft can do is using quartz as ground that you can't fall down.
Terracotta is the same as clay genius. Do your research next time. The thread is in the correct place

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
I can deal with lava. But okay, for me it is good as it is now.
I find wool good, if you can put the opponents easily in lava and fire it off.
A troll by your own team is bannable, report them.
Furthermore, I see no problems, and I find the map 'Pacman' fine as it is now.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Terracotta is just the new name given to hardened clay, it's totally usable in 1.8/1.9 as far as those issues you're mentioning are considered. :)

Reactions: GeldHaftige

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Terracotta is just the new name given to hardened clay, it's totally usable in 1.8/1.9 as far as those issues you're mentioning are considered. :)
I was wrong than. I had watched a video of a YouTuber and I was confused, because he was talking about the update of 1.12. I thought that it was a new block. Anyway I agree with your suggestion. Like I have said in my previous comment. But don't forget! There will come a skywars update and maybe they will remove this map. You never know.

Good luck with your suggstion!!

Reactions: Unstrafeless

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
The lava burning wool is really annoying leaving less space for you walk around if even any.
Terracotta/Clay blocks would fix this so I agree.

G

Gamerfull

They could either do that or removing lava from that map to prevent that issue.
I experienced that many times, it really gets annoying and most of times unplayable. I hope they fix this, it's a good map but wool plus lava... nope
A map of Skywars without lava, would not make sense many people would stop playing it would lose its popularity so they would have to eliminate it .. In my opinion it is better to continue as is.

G

Gamerfull

Replacing this with Clay would not be so annoying perhaps, but people could also break it with the picaxe.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
A map of Skywars without lava, would not make sense many people would stop playing it would lose its popularity so they would have to eliminate it .. In my opinion it is better to continue as is.
That kind of reminds me of Pokemon too, it happened the same thing with that map and you want it to be back :P So what you are saying is:
No lava in Pacman=Removed map
And what I'm saying is:
No mid islands in Pokemon=Removed map.
And I don't need to explain reasons.

A map of Skywars without lava, would not make sense many people would stop playing it would lose its popularity so they would have to eliminate it
And nope, you have to take into consideration that not every player in Skywars likes to use lava, so if it gets removed in this map to keep the blocks design, it would make sense with a justifiable reason. You technically are saying that you don't care about the mid island being burned out even though you are seeing in the screenshots how bad it is.

, but people could also break it with the picaxe.
I mean, what is worse in Skywars? Breaking blocks manually with your pickaxe or leaving them to burn out with lava?
If you didn't realize, you can break blocks with pickaxe or axe in other maps too, but what he is trying to say is lava ruins the game in Pacman because of the blocks and the item previously mentioned.
Lastly, what would you suggest then? Changing that block to obsidian or bedrock?

Reactions: Unstrafeless
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom