Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/change-map-pacman.195436/ Make a suggestion but did not give importance, but they did not even see it, it goes again:

2017-07-29_15.53.02_zpsvfpahm0l.png
2017-07-31_18.07.20_zpsrre4ekle.png
2017-07-29_15.53.43_zpsqwsj0hjd.png
2017-07-29_15.53.03_zpsnsr1mscr.png

As you can see in the photos on the map of Pacman is very but very recurrent that silly people or what they call now: Trolls; Burn the island with lava and affect the team also that there are fools who grab the table of enchantments and commit suicide leaving the team at great disadvantage. My 2 suggestions are as follows:

1- Change the wool of the maps pacman by clay so that the island does not burn.
2-Make the enchantment table can not be removed from its place to avoid discomfort with the equipment and also prevent these silly people from affecting the team just because they do what they want.

Thank you very much and I hope you will take into consideration the suggestion because I am in touch with these situations.

No.
I love trolling people.
Unless we get concreat ;)

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
2-Make the enchantment table can not be removed from its place

I disagree with this, sometimes I go into an opponents base, I would take away their enchantment table to prevent them from enchanting better gears.
I also take the enchantment table in my base when the team heads to mid (or leaves the base) so that everyone can enchant without risking to go back or to prevent other players to use ours. It's part of a tactic.
Having a troll in our team can be an disadvantage but at the same time, maybe they wouldn't camp/stay in base for a long period of time and take out a team so we can use theirs. You can change your game tactic if your current strategy is not doable.

For the wool blocks, I actually prefer it that way.
Imagine an intense fight, you're at the disadvantage because perhaps you only have 5 golden apple and the opponent has 10+ , fighting on a burning island lets you change your strategy, trying to spleef the player or other methods that you can use that to your advantage.
If a teammate is trolling, like others said.. you can report them. Then again, I'm sure you'll have some blocks you can use to save yourself while you/your teammates get to mid. Is it possible to use this to your advantage and change it to a tactic? Who knows ~ we have all seen games where players island/base just burns and it's fun to be honest.

Reactions: ChasingRainbows

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Not gonna lie, pacman with burning wool is one of the few things I like about Cubecraft skywars so I want it to be kept the way it is.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
2-Make the enchantment table can not be removed from its place to avoid discomfort with the equipment and also prevent these silly people from affecting the team just because they do what they want
No
Because get this than you can't move it for lower level enchants and have to break the bookshelfs to do so which may annoy team mates since they can't get high level enchantments

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
I disagree with this, sometimes I go into an opponents base, I would take away their enchantment table to prevent them from enchanting better gears.
I also take the enchantment table in my base when the team heads to mid (or leaves the base) so that everyone can enchant without risking to go back or to prevent other players to use ours. It's part of a tactic.
Having a troll in our team can be an disadvantage but at the same time, maybe they wouldn't camp/stay in base for a long period of time and take out a team so we can use theirs. You can change your game tactic if your current strategy is not doable.

For the wool blocks, I actually prefer it that way.
Imagine an intense fight, you're at the disadvantage because perhaps you only have 5 golden apple and the opponent has 10+ , fighting on a burning island lets you change your strategy, trying to spleef the player or other methods that you can use that to your advantage.
If a teammate is trolling, like others said.. you can report them. Then again, I'm sure you'll have some blocks you can use to save yourself while you/your teammates get to mid. Is it possible to use this to your advantage and change it to a tactic? Who knows ~ we have all seen games where players island/base just burns and it's fun to be honest.

Very well that the troll follow grabbing the table and throwing itself to the empty only to effect the equipment, I say it because it happens to me 30 times to the day, perhaps to you not, but to me if and as you can see many happens to them the same, the Truth I do not have time to be reporting I concentrate on playing not in recording something that sometimes bothers me and I end up leaving cubecraft because some administrators do not care.

No, it's not fun for the island to be burned by a silly kid who just because he wants to, he climbs to the top and throws lava, Funny? Not at all. It's not fun that you are equipandote and a silly child comes and throws lava and kills you, Funny? Not at all. Strategy is to grab the table of enchantments and throw in the void a person who is sure to be an ally of another team, leaving the team with no options to enchant and there is only one other to go to another island to love only for an idiot who is Happened to him? It's not fun at all, unless I'm not a bit laughed at.

But in the end you are the owners or moderators of the server and I can do nothing before that, rather than remain silent, thanks for replying, close the post if you wish.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Enchantment table - I'm sorry that has happened often for you, that does sound really frustrating. Perhaps you could gather some friends to play there so there wouldn't be any trolls on your team or reduce the chances of meeting one. You could also ask your friend to get the enchantment kit (if you play with kits) and to break it as soon as they're done enchanting (enchant somewhere where your teammates aren't near).

Burning - Perhaps change the flooring a bit instead of the whole island so it wouldn't rule out the "whole island burning" so the outer layers would remain as wool but the flooring would be altered so it wouldn't burn much there, that way you could place solid blocks to stop it from burning completely (?)
That way it may satisfy both opinions of wanting the island to be/not to be burnable.

But in the end you are the owners or moderators of the server and I can do nothing before that, rather than remain silent, thanks for replying, close the post if you wish.

You will always have a voice, we want to hear what players disagree/agree with. We can not satisfy every players but we always have their best interest in mind (:

Reactions: Bardaick

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Enchantment table - I'm sorry that has happened often for you, that does sound really frustrating. Perhaps you could gather some friends to play there so there wouldn't be any trolls on your team or reduce the chances of meeting one. You could also ask your friend to get the enchantment kit (if you play with kits) and to break it as soon as they're done enchanting (enchant somewhere where your teammates aren't near).

Burning - Perhaps change the flooring a bit instead of the whole island so it wouldn't rule out the "whole island burning" so the outer layers would remain as wool but the flooring would be altered so it wouldn't burn much there, that way you could place solid blocks to stop it from burning completely (?)
That way it may satisfy both opinions of wanting the island to be/not to be burnable.

You will always have a voice, we want to hear what players disagree/agree with. We can not satisfy every players but we always have their best interest in mind :)

If you think about it even if you do burn it down
what I find very fun xD
I tippicaly take stone and make a small base so I don't loose all my ground ;)

Ssharped

May 13, 2017
i like it how it is because people cant camp if u put lava on it. But i see how this can be annoying for people

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/change-map-pacman.195436/ Make a suggestion but did not give importance, but they did not even see it, it goes again:

When I used to play the Pacman map, I did like it - apart from the fact that with such a large team, there is a higher chance of getting people (like you mentioned) that practically destroy the island to the point where there's nothing left. I do like the clay idea you have mentioned, players could mine it to use as building blocks. I was thinking however, that maybe instead of the island being made COMPLETELY of stained clay, there could be patches of wool around the island, like on the floor/walls so you can still burn holes in the island and create more difficulty, but not to the extent of where the whole island could be burned.

You could post this on the 'suggestions' forum, but nonetheless, a great idea in my opinion.
~ Foxy011

As you can see in the photos on the map of Pacman is very but very recurrent that silly people or what they call now: Trolls; Burn the island with lava and affect the team also that there are fools who grab the table of enchantments and commit suicide leaving the team at great disadvantage. My 2 suggestions are as follows:

2-Make the enchantment table can not be removed from its place to avoid discomfort with the equipment and also prevent these silly people from affecting the team just because they do what they want.

Thank you very much and I hope you will take into consideration the suggestion because I am in touch with these situations.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom