• No

• In some chests

• A new 4th opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
BTW: im talking about the bedrock edition, i know nothing about the java editions loot table

I feel as there could be new chest items, the chest items right now are allright, but maybe add new items to normal mode? Like ender pearls, tnt, flint and steel, or even cobwebs (this is great for trapping since redstone doesnt work.) ive only seen enderpearls and tnt in overpowered mode. unless enderpearls and tnt are in a later chest refill on normal. and even if thats the case, that almost never happens, maybe make enderpearls in the second chest refill? And with tnt knockback being kinda fixed its a bit less op, so tnt could be a thing. it doesnt have to be stacks of tnt and enderpearls, it could be of a similar rarity to diamond armor, or even rarer. Also i rarely see a diffrence between mid loot and spawn island loot, theres only a few specific items you can get in basic, normal, and overpowered. Which in normal as far as ive seen, is a gold sword that has fire aspect.

Tell me what you think.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
there's already enderpearls in bedrock, but its when its at the 2nd or 3rd refill
Ahh, well then there are, but they are rarely seen. Personally i have never seen an ender pearl in normal.im not saying youre wrong, but if thats the case then its its probably not that often the 2nd or 3rd chest refill happens.

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
they are not THAT rare, you get them every 3 chests or so. i think they should make it so that theres either 1 or 2 enderpearls at mid because personally then, there would be a point of going to mid. don't like waiting until 3rd refill cause it takes so long. and sometimes people just tower really high up and make a base so its stupid waiting so long. eh, thats just my opinion

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom