Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roan Ros

Mar 26, 2016
Hello staff!
Years ago I bought diamond rank on cubecraft. I'm gonna be straight up be honest with you.
I got a little bit bored of minecraft back then and started hacking, I got banned on much server including cubecraft itself.
I got unbanned a year later, but at that time I had a new account (to never hack on). I asked to change my rank to my new account but you guys denied it because I didnt have proof that I bought it, I never got any email those years ago, or it got auto deleted by gmail, I really want to change my rank, I can give you all proof except for the verification that I bought it.

kominoo34

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Hello. I have diamond. What should I do to become a diamond because I want to change my nickname?

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
Hello. I have diamond. What should I do to become a diamond because I want to change my nickname?
You can change it here https://account.mojang.com/login
Your rank will stay there.
What do you mean? If you change your name you won't lose your rank if that's your question.
Are you serious? I was scared all the time that I would lose my rank.
Lol the illusion we all had been put on.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom