Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheGqd_GM

Member
Jan 13, 2019
3
3
4
27
Why do not you do a tournament or a white war competition for example 4v4 and more team wins for a week or a day gets a
an award
and this will increase interaction
 

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
398
2,680
264
23
Beyond the Fourth Wall
I had made a similar suggestion about PvP Tournaments a while back, but I've reevaluated the benefits compared totthe disadvantages, and I believe that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages. EggWars Tournaments, or any competitive game tournament for that matter, would attract lots and lots of tryhards, and we all know, 90% of tryhards are toxic. Also, we now have the extended leaderboards, which add another element of competition, making it unnecessary for tournaments.
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio

Siza

Mod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Nov 11, 2018
425
413
144
23
It shouldn't be necessary but it would be fun indeed.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom