Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the ''Challenge Progress'' idea?

• Yes, i would be really nice

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, it'll be clumsy (Please explain why so i can improve my idea)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello Cubecraft players,
I love to do the challenges on Cubecraft. But it's really annoying if you can't see your progress, so i came up with a command you can typ in chat to see it =D

----------
Here is an example:

Achievements - Daily Challenges

*Achievements*

Skywars - Survival Games - Ultra Hardcore - Mineware - Tower Defence - Blockwars - Eggwars - Arcade - Lucky Islands

*Tower Defence*

(I'm not going to copy al those achievements because it's a lot..)
Welcome to the Bone Zone
Send over 200 skeletons in one game.

Alright, so you want to do the ''Welcome to the Bone Zone'' challenge in Tower Defence. My idea was, that you can click on the challenge and then in the chat you see something like:

''Are you sure you want to have a support for your challenge so you know how far you are? Please confirm to type ''accept'' in the chat, or ''cancel''. ''

And then you have something on the top of your screen so you can see how far you are.
Or, you can typ in chat, and this adds to the idea of @ChrisCDLS (click here if you want the link to his thread) you typ /challenge in the chat and get a kinda same list as the /friend and /party list, with a few commands. At the moment there are only two commands. If you typ /challenge list you'll get the idea of ChrisCDLS. And if you typ /challenge progress and then you can see the progress you made in your challenge. If you don't have any challenges enabled, the chat will say that.

Note: If you do not have any challenges enabeld, it doesn't mean you can't do the challenges anymore, but it's a little bit easier is you can see your progress.

----------

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't really see the use in the progress since many many achievements aren't really progressive such as there were chests for survival game, ultra art core for speed UHC, or even defenders alight for TD

So I am not really about this since I'd say most aren't

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Hello Cubecraft players,
I love to do the challenges on Cubecraft. But it's really annoying if you can't see your progress, so i came up with a command you can typ in chat to see it =D

----------
Here is an example:

Achievements - Daily Challenges

*Achievements*

Skywars - Survival Games - Ultra Hardcore - Mineware - Tower Defence - Blockwars - Eggwars - Arcade - Lucky Islands

*Tower Defence*

(I'm not going to copy al those achievements because it's a lot..)
Welcome to the Bone Zone
Send over 200 skeletons in one game.

Alright, so you want to do the ''Welcome to the Bone Zone'' challenge in Tower Defence. My idea was, that you can click on the challenge and then in the chat you see something like:

''Are you sure you want to have a support for your challenge so you know how far you are? Please confirm to type ''accept'' in the chat, or ''cancel''. ''

And then you have something on the top of your screen so you can see how far you are.
Or, you can typ in chat, and this adds to the idea of @ChrisCDLS (click here if you want the link to his thread) you typ /challenge in the chat and get a kinda same list as the /friend and /party list, with a few commands. At the moment there are only two commands. If you typ /challenge list you'll get the idea of ChrisCDLS. And if you typ /challenge progress and then you can see the progress you made in your challenge. If you don't have any challenges enabled, the chat will say that.

Note: If you do not have any challenges enabeld, it doesn't mean you can't do the challenges anymore, but it's a little bit easier is you can see your progress.

----------

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo
nice idea!

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe have /challenge list (game mode). It shows all the challenges in that specific game mode. For example (don't know challenges so I used your example...)

Welcome To The Bone Zone - 85%

This shows you the name and the progress you have made. If you want to look what you need to do to complete it, you will do /challenge info welcome_to_the_bone_zone
Then it will show you
"Welcome to the bone zone
Send 200 skeletons in one game
Progress: ___%
Reward: ___ Points
___ XP
___ Cubelets (If any)

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Maybe have /challenge list (game mode). It shows all the challenges in that specific game mode. For example (don't know challenges so I used your example...)

Welcome To The Bone Zone - 85%

This shows you the name and the progress you have made. If you want to look what you need to do to complete it, you will do /challenge info welcome_to_the_bone_zone
Then it will show you
"Welcome to the bone zone
Send 200 skeletons in one game
Progress: ___%
Reward: ___ Points
___ XP
___ Cubelets (If any)
That's also a really nice idea =D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Who's your favorite S class hero (if you have one yet)
HyperPal wrote on Khxliee's profile.
A7la Zameel
xFqbian wrote on Shiny sandwich's profile.
its been 3 years now. ogs miss you bro <3
Yall still play cc huh
Reesle wrote on Lee1387's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom