Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iOreos

May 1, 2015
Portugal
Btw, the islands can keep very close to each other, but with 10 seconds of invincibility (as suggested in a thread, because people use bow kit and kill them 2 seconds after the game begins)

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Due to the fact that I haven´t even noticed that it was gone till I saw your thread I guess I didn´t miss it at all. xD
I never really liked the map. The island were so close that you were able to just jump to another island. For me skywars means building bridges and trying not to get shot off. Also that it was kinda messy made me disliking it. After all it is just a bigger version of the other rainbow map. 24 players are totally fine in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sophie

iOreos

May 1, 2015
Portugal
Do you know what I miss as well? The old skywars lobby ;)

Attachments

• CCG.png
    CCG.png
    458.5 KB · Views: 103

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The idea of having 64 players in one map was absolutely incredible, it made you feel great if you won and imagining that 64 people playing skywars in one game... my brain couldn't handle the awesomeness.
My computer could handle this map so easily, didn't lose a frame, don't know where people got that from.

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
The idea of having 64 players in one map was absolutely incredible, it made you feel great if you won and imagining that 64 people playing skywars in one game... my brain couldn't handle the awesomeness.
My computer could handle this map so easily, didn't lose a frame, don't know where people got that from.

I don't know what makes it laggy anyway.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
What I mean is, all the stuff that was removed in Cubecraft 2.0 was erased ,and that includes Century.
When they said the stuff was erased, they didn't mean like that, the maps are still kept, they don't keep the only file of the map on the server only, because if it got corrupted, they'd have to reload it, so, they still have the map somewhere.
Cubecraft 1.0*

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂