Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
I have no idea if this is a glitch or not but whenever I'm playing Tower Defense or something I will type something along the lines of 'I will place leach here, could you save up for Sorcerer etc etc. and It comes up with 'Sorry, you cannot say that' at random. Oh, and it's in team chat, not global (although Global censored it as well). It sucks I have to edit the sentence five times and it STILL didn't work. I literally have to give up writing messages. And what's worse is that I have literally (not the 12yr old girl definition of literally) had 5 sentences that were completely different to each other, both in context and words, censored all in a row for NO REASON. No bad words, no rude remarks, nothing.

Speaking of censoring, I might as well go on about the constant family friendliness of the server. Now, I'm going to talk economical for a minute which I'm sure younger ones may not understand at their age in life, but when it comes to Servers and Minecraft itself, it needs to be family friendly. This is so more people are accepted into the game by their parents etc, which can develop a higher profit through marketing etc. (In this case, ranks). But, I think Cubecraft takes it a little too far. You see, you may have noticed other than Tower Defence, the games are extremely easy to learn with no real game rules at all. Now, I say rules not in a 'Don't do X' way, but a 'To do X you must go to X etc.' way. This can result in more things being created. For example:

If I made two game suggestions: Horse Racers and Thunder Fighters. In horse racers, you race a horse. That's it. In Thunder Fighters, players in solo or teams collect power-ups and gain EXP through kills. With EXP, players can upgrade abilities and unlock new power-ups. OBVIOUSLY, Thunder Fighters is more action packed and exciting (I mean, no offence but, who the ---- wants to ride around for 1hour, it'll be predictable and boring in like 5mins). BUT Cubecraft would probably choose horse racing over Thunder fighters because it's less complicated. That's the main problem I have with Cubecraft, it's simple, which is fine, but the games are a bit TOO simple.

I'm not saying simplicity is bad. This is why I HATE the new paintball, the old paintball was the true paintball because of the simplicity. That's what made it fun, but when every game is just. 'Do x to win. Now go play and have fun' it gets boring.

So that's my controversial decision, have fun in the comments lol. (To be honest, everything I do is controversial. There's a reason why my posts sometimes have censored swearing (heavily, heavily censored, that is), it shows I'm not like EVERY generic cubecraft forum'er EVER).

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I have no idea if this is a glitch or not but whenever I'm playing Tower Defense or something I will type something along the lines of 'I will place leach here, could you save up for Sorcerer etc etc. and It comes up with 'Sorry, you cannot say that' at random. Oh, and it's in team chat, not global (although Global censored it as well). It sucks I have to edit the sentence five times and it STILL didn't work. I literally have to give up writing messages. And what's worse is that I have literally (not the 12yr old girl definition of literally) had 5 sentences that were completely different to each other, both in context and words, censored all in a row for NO REASON. No bad words, no rude remarks, nothing.
These are conisder bugs, feel free to send me the messages you are not able to send and I will send them to the correct people.

Speaking of censoring, I might as well go on about the constant family friendliness of the server. Now, I'm going to talk economical for a minute which I'm sure younger ones may not understand at their age in life, but when it comes to Servers and Minecraft itself, it needs to be family friendly. This is so more people are accepted into the game by their parents etc, which can develop a higher profit through marketing etc. (In this case, ranks). But, I think Cubecraft takes it a little too far. You see, you may have noticed other than Tower Defence, the games are extremely easy to learn with no real game rules at all. Now, I say rules not in a 'Don't do X' way, but a 'To do X you must go to X etc.' way. This can result in more things being created. For example:

If I made two game suggestions: Horse Racers and Thunder Fighters. In horse racers, you race a horse. That's it. In Thunder Fighters, players in solo or teams collect power-ups and gain EXP through kills. With EXP, players can upgrade abilities and unlock new power-ups. OBVIOUSLY, Thunder Fighters is more action packed and exciting (I mean, no offence but, who the ---- wants to ride around for 1hour, it'll be predictable and boring in like 5mins). BUT Cubecraft would probably choose horse racing over Thunder fighters because it's less complicated. That's the main problem I have with Cubecraft, it's simple, which is fine, but the games are a bit TOO simple.

Suggestions are always welcome.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom