Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hey there, and thanks for taking a look at my introduction! I fairly appreciate it!

Alright, let's start with a little story. I originally started playing on CubeCraft in 2015, but I have taken several breaks. I am 15 years of age, I come from The Netherlands, and I'm fluent in both English and Dutch. I am always striving to be as helpful as possible, rescuing people in clueless situations. I am, with that, a very experienced player overall, and I am confident in saying that that's something to be pretty proud of!

I originally had a different forum account, which was created back in 2015/2016. I, unfortunately, lost access, which is why I have decided to create this account!

I am looking forward to meeting you guys!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Yours sincerely,

Cebble/Lieuwe

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey there, and thanks for taking a look at my introduction! I fairly appreciate it!

Alright, let's start off with a little story. I originally started playing on CubeCraft in 2015, but I have taken several breaks. I am 15 years of age, I come from The Netherlands, and I'm fluent in both English and Dutch. I am always striving to be as helpful as possible, rescuing people in clueless situations. I am, with that, a very experienced player overall, and I am confident in saying that that's something to be pretty proud of!

I am looking forward to meeting you guys!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Yours sincerely,
Cebble/Lieuwe
Welcome to the forums!!!

Reactions: ____

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
It’s always a pleasure to see some older members returning to the server!
Welcome back! Hope you’ll enjoy your stay here on the forums! ^-^

Reactions: ____
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom