Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
There are some error making phrases, i´m going to send it another time, read this one please!!:

Ok here it is and also it is horrible,also i want to say that i´m Spanish:

This story is about a boy who was a very good student, he start to play Minecraft, in a server called Cubecraft. He usually play between 3 and 8 hours, depending on his homework.

One day he finished his homework, and he open Minecraft, and enter to Cubecraft, he appear in a strange place, it wasn´t the main lobby and any player was there, he suddenly hear people talking, he hide between some boxes, he could see the staff talking about something , he hear all the conversation, and he goes to talk to his friend.

His friend don´t pay attention to him but the boy was very interested because he hear talking about Christmas and something that was going to happen. He also here a date, 28 of December.

Days passed quickly, he was very nervous of what is going to happen, he was at his home and he was bored, he decided to enter to the server, when he enters, a lot of people were there all the staff where there standing at the players. All were playing games in a Christmas party, he don´t start to play with his friend and have fun.

He goes to talk to the staff, he comments them what he saw and all the staff start to talk between them. Five minutes ago, all the staff decided to tell him what was happening, an ultra-super-mega-hack was created by a player and some players install it.

The hackers appear and they have one porpose,destroy the Christmas party, they converted it into a caos,but the boy talked to the staff and decided to combat with them, they will fight they give all the players a super-mega-epic armor and sword to attack the hackers, they were ten. They kill 6 super-hackers losing a lot of players in the battle, there were 4 left! So thanks to the staff, decided to put lava in them, they were almost lose, but the boy decided to get into the lava killed the hackers ,when he kill them he was in the middle of the lava.3 hearts 2 and a half 2,…Finally died, all lava disappear all people were standing seeing the boy´s head. The staff create a bid head in the hub to make all people see who save Cubecraft server.

They boy stop playing Cubecraft and go out to play with his brother and some friends.

THE END

Merry Christmas to all the staff, you are the best!!!!
Sorry, I was mistaken. Yes, I did get this one. Many times!

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Omg omg omg tomorrow the winners will be picked :OOO I'm so excited xD
You know that feeling when you look back at your story and there is one sentence that you cringe at? Mine was "the human ladder" omfg

Ragon_ProPvP

Oct 25, 2015
Good luck to all!!!!

And one question???Winners will be annocied tomorrow at what time??

D

Deleted member 8554

Congrats to all winners! I decided not to enter again to make it fair for everyone else, since I already won a rank from a story writing contest.

Superherolinker

Dec 11, 2015
In my lab, brewing a poison potion
Congrats to all winners! I decided not to enter again to make it fair for everyone else, since I already won a rank from a story writing contest.
Maybe sometime we can do the battle of the champions xD I can picture it in my head

SUPERHEROLINKER VS (I really don't know your ign)
WHO WILL WIN?
AND BE CROWNED WRITER OF THE WORLD

Reactions: RPoule

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
SevereWarning

Also, it would be cool if you could show us pictures of the top 3 submissions and the honorable mention. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom