Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8554

Oh boy, here we go again. Time to write another story. Doubt I'll be just as lucky as the last time, but hey, it's worth a shot.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
Once upon a time.... There was a kid name John he was addicted to "minecraft".He played in a server call "cubecraft".

But one day John got in a fight with his parents and wish he can get inside of minecraft for the rest of his life. (Scary sound)
Everything started falling the only thing john saw was DARKNESS after a few hours john finally had awake.... he was on a weird world... after a few minutes john said "is this minecraft!!!" he was sooo happy his dream came true.John could't believe it.He then start it to get wood.All of the sudden random players were looking at him.Then john said "is this cubecraft".After that someone said so your the new guy? yes? john said

Do you even know what is this? Joe said, I do, this is minecraft john said. No, this is the place were all kids go when they're rude to their parents . Joe said. Really? so you go to this wonderful place? john said. No,it might seem fun but being stuck here for the rest of you life... it ain't sound fun Joe said. WHAT!!!!!!! John said

OK NOW IM GOIN TO CHANGE IT TO DRAMA xD

John:No, i cant belive this
John:Well i don't care im just goin to have some fun.... im goin to play egg wars :D
Patrick:This is not cubecraft!!!!
John:It looks like cubecraft to me
Patric:This is the opposite of cubecraft...Their is no fun.... now GET TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John:I ain't working for ya'll
[OFFICER]BOB:mmm,want to go to jail?

John looks at the officer with an angry look, and starts running
[OFFICER]BOB:STOP RUNNING YOURE JUST MAKING IT WORSE ;D

Bob uses his magical powers and TP John...

[OFFICER]BOB: Kid look i know how you feel i have been stuck here for a long time,look you need to work like all of ous to make the community better
John:I want to get back home!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I BEG YOU
[OFFICER]BOB:I Cant do anything im just like you,just that i have been stuck here

John Started to cry.

Next day John was still thinking about what he did yesterday he was sorry for what he did :( xD

John had to work....work....and work....

It was december the 24 (night)

John was looking at the sky and thinking "I wish everything was back to normal.... all of the sudden everything started to move... then i realize it was a nightmare.... THE END xD

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I entered! Cant wait for the results! also @Tacosbefriends when will winners be announced?
January 1st, 2016

Once upon a time.... There was a kid name John he was addicted to "minecraft".He played in a server call "cubecraft".

But one day John got in a fight with his parents and wish he can get inside of minecraft for the rest of his life. (Scary sound)
Everything started falling the only thing john saw was DARKNESS after a few hours john finally had awake.... he was on a weird world... after a few minutes john said "is this minecraft!!!" he was sooo happy his dream came true.John could't believe it.He then start it to get wood.All of the sudden random players were looking at him.Then john said "is this cubecraft".After that someone said so your the new guy? yes? john said

Do you even know what is this? Joe said, I do, this is minecraft john said. No, this is the place were all kids go when they're rude to their parents . Joe said. Really? so you go to this wonderful place? john said. No,it might seem fun but being stuck here for the rest of you life... it ain't sound fun Joe said. WHAT!!!!!!! John said

OK NOW IM GOIN TO CHANGE IT TO DRAMA xD

John:No, i cant belive this
John:Well i don't care im just goin to have some fun.... im goin to play egg wars :D
Patrick:This is not cubecraft!!!!
John:It looks like cubecraft to me
Patric:This is the opposite of cubecraft...Their is no fun.... now GET TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John:I ain't working for ya'll
[OFFICER]BOB:mmm,want to go to jail?

John looks at the officer with an angry look, and starts running
[OFFICER]BOB:STOP RUNNING YOURE JUST MAKING IT WORSE ;D

Bob uses his magical powers and TP John...

[OFFICER]BOB: Kid look i know how you feel i have been stuck here for a long time,look you need to work like all of ous to make the community better
John:I want to get back home!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I BEG YOU
[OFFICER]BOB:I Cant do anything im just like you,just that i have been stuck here

John Started to cry.

Next day John was still thinking about what he did yesterday he was sorry for what he did :( xD

John had to work....work....and work....

It was december the 24 (night)

John was looking at the sky and thinking "I wish everything was back to normal.... all of the sudden everything started to move... then i realize it was a nightmare.... THE END xD
Very nice story, but you must send it to CCGNStoryTime@gmail.com to enter.

Reactions: Simbaaa
D

Deleted member 15612

MY STORY WOO :

THERE WAS A CAT NAMED TACO THEN HE GOT FRIENDS
THEN, TACO DIED BECAUSE OF A NUCLEAR BOMB
AND THEN RICK ASTLEY IS BAE

END.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom