Texas, US
22o6in.jpg

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
IMG_3477.PNG

Anti-knockback. Kill-aura. Fly hacks. B-hopping. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Staff members kept balance between the Anti-knockback Tribes, Killaura Kingdom, B-hopping Nation, and Fly hacking Nomads. But that all changed when the 1,9 update attacked. Only a good anti-hack client would master all four elements. Only he could stop the noobly hackers. But when the world needed Sentinel the most, he failed.

IMG_3478.PNG

(Thanks @Wormy21GX )

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
View attachment 141268

Anti-knockback. Kill-aura. Fly hacks. B-hopping. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Staff members kept balance between the Anti-knockback Tribes, Killaura Kingdom, B-hopping Nation, and Fly hacking Nomads. But that all changed when the 1,9 update attacked. Only a good anti-hack client would master all four elements. Only he could stop the noobly hackers. But when the world needed Sentinel the most, he failed.
i cri

Reactions: Komodо

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
View attachment 141268

That picture is really old. No way will Cube ever get more players then Hypixel ever again lmao.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
View attachment 141268

View attachment 141270
(Thanks @Wormy21GX )
Top 10 Anime Betrayals.

Reactions: Komodо

Carate

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hypixel
View attachment 141268

View attachment 141270
(Thanks @Wormy21GX )
not true

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom