Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Genie Likes Wish 28122019011717.jpg

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
lsRKtlv.jpg

Seriously though. Whenever I go to a staff's profile, I see someone who is in need of help or is simply asking when they'll be getting an answer to their forums conversation (or anything similar to that). And each and every time again I just see a helper wannabe go robot-style and say "Please be patient"
That's beyond disappointing to me - to see how someone can pretend to care about their fellow forum user while actually they just post the same damn thing all. the. time. I sincerely hope these users do not get accepted as a helper because that's not the path I want this staff team to take. Please let it stay as diverse and unique as it is now. Thanks

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Even if he did remove his posts.. the original post would still have been up? So saying Riley removed the post by there not being any status posts on that guys profile is a horrible piece of evidence because Riley can't remove someone elses post on someone elses profile...

Anyway here's a meme I made to not annly people with a useless CCG memes notification
PicsArt_12-29-12.17.49.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom