Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
"Hahaha" isn't a comment at all,
It actually is, it means that she liked the meme, yes, but do you laugh at all memes you like? Doubt so.
"Hahaha", "This meme made me laugh, good job"
This is a forums, and not a YouTube video. Don't compare the 2 together, there's nothing that resemble them.
It's the same scenario. In youtube, we comment on videos. Here, we discuss memes. In youtube, people are free to comment. In the forums, people are free to post replies.
We are no one to judge if a member decides to express their laughter.
I'm done with this topic.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
upload_2018-8-5_10-0-39.png

upload_2018-8-5_10-2-18.png

Double feature, ka chow.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
As the comment section is made for you to express yourself about the video (or even, anything else, really); + in here, "Hahaha" isn't a comment at all, and can be just done by liking a post, rather than commenting with 6 letters repeating itself.

If you actually go to a YouTube video's comments, people are either debating on something, or saying something nice towards the creator. Or just general trolls; something that cannot be done by just liking or disliking the video, for obvious reasons.

This is a forums, and not a YouTube video. Don't compare the 2 together, there's nothing that resemble them.

True it's a forums, and forums are meant more for discussion rather than expressions, however this thread isn't really a discussion threat..it's an entertainment thread, so comments which show expressions are perfectly fine..and "hahaha" is an expression. Sure, the same effect can be made by simply liking the post, but I'd say they do accomplish that in slightly different ways, and it really doesn't matter if one does one or the other.

It really isn't a big deal if not much thought is put into it...I don't think the policing is necessary.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom